Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Literally showed up to the door an hour ago.

Are you going to do a review of it soon or do you have to wait until closer to release date?

I'm eager to see how it compares to the TO to see if I should wait and get a Nexus.

Thx

Been finishing off some older sticks while holding til these come out and I'm glad with that decision. Hope that thing performs anywhere close to how good it looks!

After looking at that stick, I can't see how people are infatuated with white sticks

^Couldn't agree more

Are you going to do a review of it soon or do you have to wait until closer to release date?

I'm eager to see how it compares to the TO to see if I should wait and get a Nexus.

I'd also like to see how it compares to the TO. I'm trying to decide between the two.

Been finishing off some older sticks while holding til these come out and I'm glad with that decision. Hope that thing performs anywhere close to how good it looks!

Same here!

They are sized in numbers.

Size 4 = Small

Size 5 = Medium

Size 6 = Large

Be aware that these are sized generous. Alot of pros in size 4's and 5's.

I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of 6's so I'm glad you gave me the heads up. I have really long arms (usually a 38 arm length) so it may still work out. Do they run big in length or bigger around the diameter of the arm? Maybe I'll try someone's on at SJ.

Edited by Moose

After looking at that stick, I can't see how people are infatuated with white sticks

I like both. I have my Tron 405 all-black stick (no graphics what so ever), and I also have (had... waiting for my warranty..) a Mako. I'm all about the solid color sticks, be it black or white. I do think the white stands out more among the mess of black/dark sticks out on the ice... dunno if thats a good or a bad thing.

PantsAndStick.jpg

New stick, Warrior Diablo. Can't tell if its the new curve (Kovalev) or the Dagger taper but its going to be an adjustment. Also got some Easton Air lowers, Thrashers pro stock, appear to have never been used. Mated perfectly with my nike uppers.

Are the tapered P89 blades availble at the retail level?

As far as I know Tapered Bauer P89 blades are not available as a retail offering. The P89 is however available for college, custom, & pro orders, etc, you just need to find a dealer to order them for you.

I was able to find a dealer to order me the Bauer P89 tapered blades, the minimum was a half dozen so thats what I went with.

I'm still looking for a decent shaft to go with the blades though.