Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Needed longer shins (13" N/B Pro -> 14" 7K). Loved the RBKs I previously had, hated the strap system so I used a stove top, flat head screw driver, and:

imagenmn.th.jpg

imagemmse.th.jpg

Purely fit/preference, but couldn't be happier.

Edited by NYRSinceBirth

My collection of gloves and skates

Mighty ducks 852's, Marcel Goc Easton's, Sharks Nike quests, RBK 8k's

Hurricane 852's, Corey Potter Ranger 852's, Farrell 300's with modded straight cuff's

Assumption College Long cuff Eagles, Assumption college 6k's, Sharks 7k knits

**missing Ranger RBK 852's, Bruins WC 10k's, seen in bottom frame

Weekes Graf goaler Pros, Eric Gryba EQ5's, Graf 704 whites, CCM U+12's with white tongues

254b2471.jpg

photob.jpg

Recently got the pants to match the gloves.

Are those the pants from eBay I kept wanting to buy?

Where did you get the gloves? I had to settle for Vapor because I couldn't find supremes in those colors!

Got these in a couple of weeks ago. Just got around to taking a picture of them. Custom tapered Reebok blades ordered through PSHG. I originally ordered the Sher-Wood T90's, but Sher-Wood isn't doing any more customs right now. PSHG hooked me up with 12 customs from Reebok. Couldn't be happier with these. Exactly what I wanted, and the feel is amazing.

1pro.jpg

1pro2.jpg

That is a sweet looking pattern. What is it?

It was a Havlat pattern that I sent in to be mirrored to RH. Not an exact mirror, and I am very glad because this is way better than what I sent. The pictures don't really do it justice.

Is that not your perfect curve you mentioned in another thread?

This is the exact pattern I mentioned. This is my dream pattern and am so happy to have it now.

edit - any idea how to get the actual pictures to show up? not sure which link to copy into text box

Edited by Biscuit+Sauce=Cele

Been eyeballing these for a long time and finally pulled the trigger. Nice pants for the money.

2012-05-17_10-54-03_237.jpg

Bauer's newer pants are beast. I got a pair of last year's X:60s on closeout for $100 and they are just the best pants I've ever worn.