Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Heres My Pictures from this year..

I just love this one it was right after they scored the go ahead goal.. to win the game... we were really out matched that game and it shuldn't've been even close so i was a little mad when they scored..

BobMelol.JPG

Heres My Pictures from this year..

I just love this one it was right after they scored the go ahead goal.. to win the game... we were really out matched that game and it shuldn't've been even close so i was a little mad when they scored..

BobMelol.JPG

hehe....I've had that expression many times since I've been playing. You're not alone ;)

yeah that was the thign for a little bit with a couple guys on our team.. Proshop got in orange laces and everyone rushed to get them. Now only a couple of people wear them. They are pretty cool but i got new skates and the orange doesn't fit in the new ones.

yeah that was the thign for a little bit with a couple guys on our team.. Proshop got in orange laces and everyone rushed to get them. Now only a couple of people wear them. They are pretty cool but i got new skates and the orange doesn't fit in the new ones.

Yeah, the vendor only shipped us the 84s and not the 96s or 109s. Hopefully they ship with our 2005 booking order, we're even sold out of the 84s now.

The palms are good, a little crusting is starting to come around on the right glove, the left is in impeccable condition and I have been using them for 4 1/2 months now, skating 7 or 8 times a week. The outer shell is all right, two poly inserts have came out because of being stepped on by other peoples skates when I got knocked down in a scrum in front of the net. Graf's are Great White 735's

Still a beginner here... Only been playing for 4 months :P (1 practise a week, one game per 2... :()

IMG_0622.jpg

(Edit: I'm wearing the wrong jersey, as they ran out of Jerseys in the size I needed. The guy taking the face off is wearing the jersey I should be... the one with the logo in my avatar :D)

Z-Carbon, good choice :D

I have the 100 Flex and it's TOO stiff to me... much too stiff, I think.

Besides, these things run at almost $400HKD.. (US$50?) a pop... I think I'm going to get my brother in Toronto to either send or bring a shaft back... Two of the Z-Carbs and I'm looking at the price of a Z-Bubble! :o

HK? Where is there a rink where you can play hockey in? I know in Tai Koo there's a figure skating rink in the mall. Man, I never knew people in HK played ice hockey, I've only seen roller hockey at most. It's so basketball and soccer crazed over there.

Referee shouldn't be doing a crossover getting away from the faceoff. That's a major deduction in your review from USA Hockey.

I read a book the other day, "The Tropic Of Hockey." The author went around the world and found/played hockey in places like HK, China and the United Arab Emirates...you should read it.

Referee shouldn't be doing a crossover getting away from the faceoff. That's a major deduction in your review from USA Hockey.

Thanks Chadd, another crazy little detail to watch for when I'm at a game. Drive my GF crazy. I notice the most mudane, silly things. Even on TV with 2 or 3 replays...usually takes her that many to see whatever I saw.

I read a book the other day, "The Tropic Of Hockey." The author went around the world and found/played hockey in places like HK, China and the United Arab Emirates...you should read it.

i saw that book and was thinking of picking it up

I play at Dragon Center in Sham Shui Po. THe rink is REALLY small... probably 10 meters across... Well, the fastest Skater in Hong Kong could do 2 laps in 15 seconds :P

My trip to Toronto's Community center rinks simply amazed me... You guys have it lucky, a FULL SIZED rink in every corner it seems!

BTW, whats wrong with doing a cross-over after a face-off? That guy used to be a ref in Canada... don't know where, I'll ask :P

I play at Dragon Center in Sham Shui Po. THe rink is REALLY small... probably 10 meters across... Well, the fastest Skater in Hong Kong could do 2 laps in 15 seconds :P

Yeah, you can tell how small it is by looking at where the faceoff dot is in proximity to the boards. :o

BTW, whats wrong with doing a cross-over after a face-off? That guy used to be a ref in Canada... don't know where, I'll ask :P

USA Hockey feels that it puts you off balance more than a traditional C-cut. Most guys still do it as long as they aren't being reviewed.

My GearMy sticks,skates, and gloves....all retail except for my pro stock easton gloves.

Ewwwwwwwwwww ST Grip green :( How are you like'n that stick? I was thinking of either getting that or the SL. NIce Inno by the way

My trip to Toronto's Community center rinks simply amazed me... You guys have it lucky, a FULL SIZED rink in every corner it seems!

If the rink is so small do you still play 5 on 5?