Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

2 hours ago, stick9 said:

Has to know someone seeing how he's got Step for an unreleased holder.

I have the XS holders and STEP as well. CCM has been shipping the new holders on a lot of the custom skates lately. All of the customs I have seen come into the shop lately had STEP. 

Edited by Nicholas G

2 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

I have the XS holders and STEP as well. CCM has been shipping the new holders on a lot of the custom skates lately. All of the customs I have seen come into the shop lately had STEP. 

Do they send the xs holder on customs as standard or do you have to request?

On 2/28/2019 at 7:49 PM, hellaavangard said:

Jarda is in the not-givin -an-f phase, I think he just doesn't re-tape often 

D0XV83eXcAUg1FW.jpg

Surprised that he isn't rocking that Gretzky Jofa VM helmet. I remember seeing a news picture from last year where he was playing on that same team with that Jofa on 😄

Edit: Just googled "jaromir jagr kladno", wasn't too hard to find 😄 => https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-prerov-czech-republic-07th-feb-2018-jaromir-jagr-of-kladno-in-action-173675043.html

Edited by tvuollo
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, nutters said:

New gear? Or holes in palms?

Retail photos / catalog images / product leaks. This is meant for images of guys in new gear, or occasionally stuff that is interesting/strange/special. 

10 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Retail photos / catalog images / product leaks. This is meant for images of guys in new gear, or occasionally stuff that is interesting/strange/special. 

Well, it's hard to get pics of guys in new elbow pads. Anyway I didn't know the specifics considering it is not a leak.

Thought people might be interested in information about gear being released in 2019 by an official retailer. Oh well.

Edited by nutters

25 minutes ago, nutters said:

Well, it's hard to get pics of guys in new elbow pads. Anyway I didn't know the specifics considering it is not a leak.

Thought people might be interested in information about gear being released in 2019 by an official retailer. Oh well.

They might, just not in a gear sightings thread.

I'm not superstitious, but maybe McDavid should go back to the original JetSpeed graphics on his skates for next year.

connor-mcdavid-of-the-edmonton-oilers-is

Also, check out Kassian going two eyelets down on his Trues!!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, cammerz12 said:

I had a picture ready to post and you beat me to it @jeffg 

Better pic with that flex

toronto-maple-leafs-center-auston-matthe

Clearly hasn't liked the 2N Pro. Used the Trigger PMT (can't remember if it was 2 or 3), back to the 1N 2.0 and now the DX. Maybe he doesn't want to be the poster boy for the Nexus line anymore.

3 hours ago, nutters said:

Clearly hasn't liked the 2N Pro. Used the Trigger PMT (can't remember if it was 2 or 3), back to the 1N 2.0 and now the DX. Maybe he doesn't want to be the poster boy for the Nexus line anymore.

Isn't this breach of contract? Is he signing with Warrior? Im so confused. 

9 hours ago, nutters said:

That's some Kessel-like flex he's got going there!

13 hours ago, Shenanigans said:

Isn't this breach of contract? Is he signing with Warrior? Im so confused. 

Judging by some of the other posts you've made in this category, I can tell you don't know how this business works.  And that's okay.

Brands sample players (as in, they make samples of sticks in hopes of the player trying it out and liking it) all the time.  As you can see, the Alpha DX has his name on it, so it is to his specifications.  What happens from here is that the brand who has the player under contract will then work to fix whatever issue the endorsee has with the product.  Or it can be a situation in which he is unhappy with the service the brand/brand rep is providing.

Once you have players trying different brands *in-game* it's usually downhill from there.  But no, it's not like there's a lawyer waiting for him in the locker room after the game serving him with papers.

• Like 4

Haven’t got too good of a look as of yet but it looks like Nylander is using a blacked out stick in the leafs game tonight. Not sure if he is also using the DX, but it doesn’t appear to be his usual 2S PRO....unless it’s all spray paint....

2 hours ago, lennyboi said:

Haven’t got too good of a look as of yet but it looks like Nylander is using a blacked out stick in the leafs game tonight. Not sure if he is also using the DX, but it doesn’t appear to be his usual 2S PRO....unless it’s all spray paint....

Nobody wants to associate with Nylander atm

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, lennyboi said:

Nylander was also using the DX tonight.