Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2023-24 gear sightings

Bedard with the Rekker Legend Pro.... What an awful name, like a 4th price point smu.

F1v3Wf7X0AAjwLB?format=jpg&name=large

The shaft dimensions are strange on the retail version 

Caufield with the agent r

F1XL1KjX0AAVG-M?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 7/26/2023 at 7:58 AM, nutters said:

Let's get the ball rolling!

Here's the Trigger 8 Pro! 

F1-GAiFWAAM_oAy?format=jpg&name=large

We will probably be talking about the T9 Pro in here as well. 

Tested the T8 Pro, didn't like it very much. It feels like all they did was change the graphics from the T7 Pro and made some slight adjustments to the blade. I still the T5 Pro was one of the best. 

Bedard wearing pants with an additional padded lower as a secondary shell? Just noticed this myself, but looking at other pics of him since joining the Blackhawks, he’s been doing the same. Seems like an awful lot/excessive amount of padding on the pants, no?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw1GNMxOG-s/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

12 hours ago, Westside said:

Bedard wearing pants with an additional padded lower as a secondary shell? Just noticed this myself, but looking at other pics of him since joining the Blackhawks, he’s been doing the same. Seems like an awful lot/excessive amount of padding on the pants, no?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw1GNMxOG-s/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I must be blind. I don't see anything abnormal. 

18 minutes ago, VegasHockey said:

I must be blind. I don't see anything abnormal. 

Look at images 3 and 5. There are a set of stripes underneath and another on top as if he was wearing a padded shell on top of normal pants. 

08AA7F59-5626-4CBB-996B-E5571FEB392F.jpeg

A292A389-C0E4-4C12-8F2B-E0F0DE225EB9.jpeg

Edited by Westside

On 9/4/2023 at 11:30 AM, Westside said:

Next gen Tacks skates 

These look miles better than the previous generation Tacks (graphics wise).

7 hours ago, Westside said:

Look at images 3 and 5. There are a set of stripes underneath and another on top as if he was wearing a padded shell on top of normal pants. 

08AA7F59-5626-4CBB-996B-E5571FEB392F.jpeg

A292A389-C0E4-4C12-8F2B-E0F0DE225EB9.jpeg

Maybe just a quick hem job by the EQM to shorten them up?  Almost looks like extra material just on the stripe, not so much the entire outer pant shell.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Maybe just a quick hem job by the EQM to shorten them up?  Almost looks like extra material just on the stripe, not so much the entire outer pant shell.

Perhaps, although the CCM logo looks to be in the same spot it normally is. If the EQM shortened the pants 1-2” I’d think the logo would be noticeably closer to them hem

• Like 1

Maybe they added the stripes post-haste if he had a pair of pants he liked or didn't like whatever they had to offer/didn't want to break in a new pair?  I don't know, I'm just trying to think of any conspiracy theory at this point.

• Like 2

I looked for a rabbit hole, couldn't find many photos but here's a couple that show the stripe bunched up, I'm sticking with my hem job theory but have no explanation for the CCM logo 🤣

845f02db67a04d9db9f26ddb0327296b

F1Z6u1GWAAElw1T?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 7:04 AM, xstartxtodayx said:

I looked for a rabbit hole, couldn't find many photos but here's a couple that show the stripe bunched up, I'm sticking with my hem job theory but have no explanation for the CCM logo 🤣

845f02db67a04d9db9f26ddb0327296b

F1Z6u1GWAAElw1T?format=jpg&name=large

It's a hem job nothing else. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

https://www.prostockhockey.com/hockey-sticks/player-sticks/left-team-stock-not-identified-85-flex-stick/

Unique branding on this (russian i imagine) stick, though the font and blade look very much like STX

That’s Danis Zaripov’s stick company заряд (Zaryad): electrical charge. A lot of their earlier sticks had an electrical theme in name and graphics. They're manufactured just outside of Kazan, where Zaripov played most of his career.

Edited by flip12
  • Like 1