Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
althoma1

Anthony Lee Thomas Passing

Hi everyone,

This is Besa, Anthony's wife. I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place but Anthony Lee Thomas, a passionate user and participant of Modsquadhockey passed away on August 28, 2024 at home from brain cancer with the love of his family. Details and info about Anthony's funeral are below.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/toronto-on/anthony-thomas-11968697

He will truly be missed.

Kindly,

Besa

• Sad 6

6 hours ago, althoma1 said:

Hi everyone,

This is Besa, Anthony's wife. I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place but Anthony Lee Thomas, a passionate user and participant of Modsquadhockey passed away on August 28, 2024 at home from brain cancer with the love of his family. Details and info about Anthony's funeral are below.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/toronto-on/anthony-thomas-11968697

He will truly be missed.

Kindly,

Besa

Thanks for posting, Besa, and thank you for letting me know this morning. We miss his positivity and his enthusiasm. 

He’s in our thoughts. Thank you for sharing him with us. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, althoma1 said:

Hi everyone,

He will truly be missed.

Kindly,

Besa

So sadden to hear of this news this morning. Great person, always willing to help, and passed on his knowledge to all that wanted to know. One of the best humans around

• Sad 1

Besa, very sorry to hear this news. His passion and enthusiasm will be missed. My condolences to you and the rest of his family and friends.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Anthony was a huge part of MSH, as you can clearly see from the badges under his profile. I will echo what others have said about his enthusiasm, and just say I was happy to get to skate with him at our events. He was a beauty, and he'll be missed. 

While I didn't know Anthony personally, he was always a pleasure to speak with on the forum. My condolences to you and your family

Anthony was such a great person.  I remember my first Summerjam with him.  We spoke a long time about gear and where we thought things were going before hitting the ice.  My condolences to you and your family.