Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

my new helmet!!

rbk5k4.JPG

Beaut

$45.00 bucks for a MIA/ RBK Pro glove, WOW!!!

Caps generally have good prices at their equipment sale.

If I recall correctly

Game used stick (any stick, stealth, one90, vector, warrior) - $25

New stick (again, any stick, goalie included) - $50

Used gloves - $25

New RBK logo/mia gloves (no caps logo, no names) - $45

New gloves (branded w/ caps logo) - $60

Skates - Used (all makes models) - $65

Skates - new (xxxx, S15, one90/95) - $300

Pants - new - $35

Not sure on the shins/elbows/shoulders.

Also, one thing I was ticked about, no tape this year. Last year they had hundreds of rolls of tape for $1 each. Great deal, but nada this year

wow, those prices are amazing! Might make a trip down on the greyhound to grab equipment for that cheap

Also, one thing I was ticked about, no tape this year. Last year they had hundreds of rolls of tape for $1 each. Great deal, but nada this year

Do you know if the sale will still be going as of the 18th? My family and I will coincidentally be driving through DC

Jofa 690 continued in Europe as a RBK bucket.

Dupes...what's the story on that bucket....? You know "my new helmet" and a pic isn't going to satisfy MSH gear whores.

Jofa 690 continued in Europe as a RBK bucket.
Dupes...what's the story on that bucket....? You know "my new helmet" and a pic isn't going to satisfy MSH gear whores.

I had a good idea of what it was...but, was curious if he bought it from a Euro team site, or ebay...if it is logoed with a team on the side...

Do you know if the sale will still be going as of the 18th? My family and I will coincidentally be driving through DC

Nope it was last Saturday only.

And smoke new pants were $45.

lol

Like JR said, its a JOFA helmet sold as RBK from now on in Europe.

If someone wants it, I might be selling it soon...im also looking for a large 9500 or a Easton helmet, size large! :)

wow, those prices are amazing! Might make a trip down on the greyhound to grab equipment for that cheap

It was a one day sale only. They do it once a year, normally it's only a couple of weeks after the season ends, but this year they ran it with the development camp.

So, until next year, you are SOL

lol

If someone wants it, I might be selling it soon...im also looking for a large 9500 or a Easton helmet, size large! :)

I wondered if you might have gotten it from a European team or something. Cool looking lid.

My new jerseys, courtesy of the Washington Capitals. I took the name plate off, they were Leffler's.

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Edited by CapsFan

My new jerseys, courtesy of the Washington Capitals. I took the name plate off, they were Leffler's.

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Not a chance your willing to part with one of those lovely Caps jerseys eh? Wish I had also gone to the public session!

lol

http://www.jofa.se/jofa/catalog/view_prod....p;cat3=&s=0

It was a one day sale only. They do it once a year, normally it's only a couple of weeks after the season ends, but this year they ran it with the development camp.

So, until next year, you are SOL

I know :( Gotta wait until next year. Didnt really overly follow the pro sales when the thread was up. Oh well :(

Not a chance your willing to part with one of those lovely Caps jerseys eh? Wish I had also gone to the public session!

I MAY be able to get one more, but JR is in line first. Sorry...

I MAY be able to get one more, but JR is in line first. Sorry...

We gotta stick up for us cap fans though! haha. Let me know if for some reason that falls through please. I really want one of those.

Edited by hockeysc23