Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

check this out

had to bring this oldie up

now that is one of the greatist examples of a ebay scam! Funny too.

I once had a 1973 VW Thing that I sold to a guy. A few weeks later he was parting it out on ebay, claiming the extra mirrors mounted on the fender were a "rare" option and was selling them for $100 a piece. In reality, they were junkyard mirrors of a old VW beetl bought a a VW flea market for $5 each. SOme idiot bought them.

how is it that these people who have no idea about hockey or hockey equipment decided one day to buy and sell hockey gear on ebay? it's like if i (someone who can't even drive) decided to start selling cars :P

So he's sold over 200 of these sticks, with 100% rating, yet his rating is only 99.4%, and he's only received 165 feedbacks. I don't think those numbers match.

And they are the same curve just with a different name, i seen a sundin once

So he's sold over 200 of these sticks, with 100% rating, yet his rating is only 99.4%, and he's only received 165 feedbacks. I don't think those numbers match.

What's the problem ? Many users don't leave feedback, so there's no reason to expect that he would have over 200 ratings. Plus, he may well have sold some of these sticks outside of ebay. And the fact that his claimed 100% rating on these sticks doesn't equal the less than 100% rating he has, COULD just mean someone who bought something else didn't give him a good rating. THe first feedback I clicked on, for instance, was a set of goalie pads.

So? He worked hard to get that gift for free and all? I mean, it's not like he or his wife is an ingrate for taking a neat collectors item from an up and coming kid who's only played 1 NHL season and then trying to sell it for big bucks on the internet ..... (lol - anyone else find this a little scuzzy?)

Funny too, notice how he talks about how TooToo broke 3 during practice? Look at the picture closely..... the blades been hacked off and a Synthesis blade has been put in it..... You think TooToo did that?

$700 for a broken stick that a kid who was a 4rth rounder and has only played 75 total NHL games in his life.... Sounds like a bargain to me....

Hehehehe.....

He says he put the blade in. Also says its autographed. I agree its overpriced, but thats about as far as his poor E-bay skills go.

well im bored tonigth so i did this.

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3223/ebaycurves0yr.png

the frist one is the Pro Return Synth. blade, the second is "Trew" R+ and the last is the "Chara" R+, those curves all look about the same, just suddle diffrences.

well im bored tonigth so i did this.

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3223/ebaycurves0yr.png

the frist one is the Pro Return Synth. blade, the second is "Trew" R+ and the last is the "Chara" R+, those curves all look about the same, just suddle diffrences.

subtle