Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Fletch, does your ache like hi heaven when it gets crappy out. I've got a 6 inch plate in my right arm with 6 screws. Man is it painful 10 years later. I got blindsided at center ice with mine.

Yep. Isn't that the weirdest thing? Sometimes I get what I call "stingers" if I hit it on something, or get hit in a game and it basically makes my arm so painful I can barely rotate the forearm for a week. I also have a 4 inch plate on my radius in that arm. The first time I broke it I literally broke it in half to where it looked like I had 2 elbows. It was gnarly ;).

Missconduct, those are beauties. I wonder how one would go about ordering custom ones like that from Warrior, since their site doesn't allow you to do that color scheme........(?)

Ask your lhs to order in Warrior Franchise "Kovalchuks". That's what we did.. looks like he changes up his gloves a bit though because the ones they sent us were his old ones

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/81529992....F198085993A39DE

I wouldn't necessarily order the Kovalchuks - I just wanted to know if I could pick colors other than those in the template :)

yea, i saw some ones in that template that had black bronze and lime in it.

A HUGE thank you goes to DarkStar50 for making these possible. I think I only waited five weeks, maybe six. I can't wait to try them out on the ice. They are incredibly comfortable.

Eagle PPF+

Tufftek

Msh2

Name and number

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

gilsy, nice gloves buddy...arent they a little off for the breakers colors though? ;)

tell me how you like that msh2 palm, im gonna want to hold them when I come back to town over xmas break

gilsy, nice gloves buddy...arent they a little off for the breakers colors though? ;)

tell me how you like that msh2 palm, im gonna want to hold them when I come back to town over xmas break

Haha, they are the wrong colors, aren't they? :lol: I had to go with the Caps colors though.

So far, so good, but I haven't played with them yet. I'll let you give them a go if you promise to be careful. ;)

You gay! You got double layer! I thought you said you were getting single-layer!

Sweet gloves man! That glove looks really good with all the logos but I still would have lost the model number on them... but I think you've realized I have an issue with attention to detail. They look great, I want dibs if you want to get rid of them for whatever reason!

You gay! You got double layer! I thought you said you were getting single-layer!

Sweet gloves man! That glove looks really good with all the logos but I still would have lost the model number on them... but I think you've realized I have an issue with attention to detail. They look great, I want dibs if you want to get rid of them for whatever reason!

I was so excited to get them, I didn't even notice they were double layer. I asked for single, but MSH2 is so thin, I think it'll be ok. I asked about getting rid of the model and eagle logo on the backroll, but it was too late, the order had already been submitted. Even with those two things, I can't be more happy with them!

I was so excited to get them, I didn't even notice they were double layer. I asked for single, but MSH2 is so thin, I think it'll be ok. I asked about getting rid of the model and eagle logo on the backroll, but it was too late, the order had already been submitted. Even with those two things, I can't be more happy with them!

I believe Eagle prefers the double layer. The palms feel so good that I do not see it as a problem. The gloves are wicked light and feel broken in right out of the factory. PPF model is the way to go for custom Eagle. The Vaughn guys have tightened up production and they did come pretty quickly.

I believe Eagle prefers the double layer. The palms feel so good that I do not see it as a problem. The gloves are wicked light and feel broken in right out of the factory. PPF model is the way to go for custom Eagle. The Vaughn guys have tightened up production and they did come pretty quickly.

Now that I see how thin the palm is, I think I'll be happier with the overlay, so everything worked out perfectly. They feel as if I've already broken them in, it's crazy how good they feel. Thanks again DarkStar50!!!

Edited by CapsFan

They do prefer double layer, and only warranty double layer... but single layer is OH so nice. :D

If I had the money those would be on my doorstep within the next 2 weeks. No joke. If anyone knows how to get those made directly from the company let me know.

actually I think the cost of getting them via ebay, if no one bids on them, is actually going to be cheaper than going custom through warrior.

So could somebody take a pic of the mustang palm? i have some easton custom gloves that are made for Adam burish, and i dont know what kind of material it is maybe some mustang or something the palm is greyish black.. someone help me out here?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gzQ1VR7Ry5XS/610x.jpg

Easton custom palm options:

Beige Clarino

Black Clarino

Goat Suede

Horse

You have black clarino