Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

It also helps if you have photoshop, so you can mod things to the way you want them that aren't available on the customizer.

But you won't get them that way, so why bother?

It also helps if you have photoshop, so you can mod things to the way you want them that aren't available on the customizer.

Why not? That's what I did with mine and I didn't have a problem....

You got lucky.

Seriously, I posted that after mine. Retail customers can only have the options available in the customizer.

I much prefered this thread when it was photos of actual custom gloves, or pics to pre-ordered gloves, not a "look what I did on the warrior site, awesome, but I'll never get them" thread

THis is true - I unfortunately started that trend.

You got lucky.

Seriously, I posted that after mine. Retail customers can only have the options available in the customizer.

PM'ed.

I much prefered this thread when it was photos of actual custom gloves, or pics to pre-ordered gloves, not a "look what I did on the warrior site, awesome, but I'll never get them" thread

THis is true - I unfortunately started that trend.

Yeah, but you are actually getting your gloves, most of the others are "look what I can do" with no indications that they are actually getting the gloves. We can all do that, but what's the point

Actually, I posted my three gloves because I legitimately couldn't decide which pattern I wanted. I've talked to my lhs and they said they didn't think it would be that big of a problem to order them with white fingers(the only customizing I did on it). Maybe they were wrong..

Oh and I used paint to change them...

Anyways, thanks to the people who gave their opinions.

im merely curious here...

anyone know what kind of cuff eagle offers on customs?

say i wanted an x72 cuff on a ppf body, or just short cuffs on the ppf, would they do something like that at the retail level?

Oh yeah I understand. I'd be pissed too. But, I'm lazy and would rather red it out myself then deal with sending them back and waiting again. But its not like you don't have another pair to hold you over. ha

There is always the chances that you accidentally clicked "Orange" which is right next to "Red" on the number color selection. At which point it wouldn't be up to Warrior's common sense. The customer ordered Orange, they get Orange.

thats what i did, BUT the day the order was submitted warrior called me, and i asked them to doulbe check the specs. they told me orange, i said please change it to red. yes sir, order is edited and they will be shipped on ... Then they showed up like this. Not too sure whats going to happen.

thats what i did, BUT the day the order was submitted warrior called me, and i asked them to doulbe check the specs. they told me orange, i said please change it to red. yes sir, order is edited and they will be shipped on ... Then they showed up like this. Not too sure whats going to happen.

I can just see someone who wanted the number 18 in orange who gets it in red. :lol:

I just got these from Eagle. I tried to make them go with the Red Deer Rebels jersey I have. I used Phoenix red in Tuff Tek.

Glove Picture.

Glove Picture.

Matches the jersey nicely. Simple and classy!