Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

what about the islanders?

Not 100% sure when they have theirs but I believe the location is the islanders ahl affiliate Sound Tigers arena in Bridgeport, CT.

I went into Cosby's in MSG and asked if the Rangers do equipment sales, the guy looked at me like I was insane to ask such a stupid question. So if it's clear the Rangers don't do it, where does all that equipment go?

Teams that do it, show love to their hockey playing fans and the teams that don't do it, do they just throw it out, or donate it, cause if they throw it, I might just start digging through the garbage near MSG. J/K

When do the Leafs have theirs?

soon, sundin's Taylormade R7 iron set will be available soon.

haha, seriously, does anyone know?

They sell stuff year-round in the store.

Thanks JR.

Do you know if it's worth making the drive there for or should I just forget about it?

Last I saw in the Leafs shop, game used sticks were going for about $200 a pop.

That's still cheaper than some of the retail sticks too. Wow.

Zubies SE no breakage with not a jack the Gripper but someting very similar was going for only 96 bucks up at the Euless starcenter. He also broke a blade and gave it to my friend lol hes a cool guy.

Vancouver Canucks Equipment Sale is set for May 24, 2008.

Usuals apply, STH 10am, Inside Edge 11am, General Public 12pm.

Staff will be watching people hoarding sticks more closely this time around. They've had a problem with people grabbing as many sticks as they can and "selling" the right to buy the sticks to other people while still inside the store. People will be kicked out if they are suspected of doing this.

I will drive all the way from Texas to Vancouver to buy a Naslund stick next time because I will have my licsense. Screw gas.

Or you could get someone to send it to you... :P

Vancouver Canucks Equipment Sale is set for May 24, 2008.

Usuals apply, STH 10am, Inside Edge 11am, General Public 12pm.

Staff will be watching people hoarding sticks more closely this time around. They've had a problem with people grabbing as many sticks as they can and "selling" the right to buy the sticks to other people while still inside the store. People will be kicked out if they are suspected of doing this.

Awesome to hear. I went and this guy was just hanging out with a ton of Dolomites bartering with people. Having them set a limit per person wouldn't be a bad idea. It's not like they're having problems selling everything.

I will drive all the way from Texas to Vancouver to buy a Naslund stick next time because I will have my licsense. Screw gas.

IIRC Nazzy's sticks aren't there. I don't really understand why they would put a limit on how many sticks someone is going to take.. they're still getting the same amount of money for all the sticks? Also guys on the staff could take as many sticks as they could the day before the sale? Sure hope that doesn't happen <_<

They had some of Naslund's sticks the year before the lockout for $50... Blacked out Vics, Sherwood S.O.P.s and some Bauer Supreme woodies. I haven't seen any of his sticks since.

I went into Cosby's in MSG and asked if the Rangers do equipment sales, the guy looked at me like I was insane to ask such a stupid question. So if it's clear the Rangers don't do it, where does all that equipment go?

Teams that do it, show love to their hockey playing fans and the teams that don't do it, do they just throw it out, or donate it, cause if they throw it, I might just start digging through the garbage near MSG. J/K

Keep us updated on this!

Hey guys, I just saw this when I was checking out their web site for something else. I thought I'd give you guys a heads up... I know we all love pro stock equipment sales...

http://www.sharksahl.com/story.asp?story_id=1052

SHARKS TO HOLD SIDEWALK SALE SATURDAY, MAY 17th

WORCESTER – Are you a hockey player looking for new equipment? How about a collector looking for a keepsake to commemorate Worcester’s successful second season? Then you are in luck!

Worcester Sharks President and CEO Michael T. Lehr announced that the Sharks will hold a sidewalk sale on Saturday, May 17, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. near the Sharks Shop in the DCU Center.

Sharks fans will have the opportunity to purchase the very equipment that Brennan Evans, Graham Mink, Mike Iggulden and all your favorite Sharks players used throughout the 2007-08 season.

Some of the equipment for sale will include pants, gloves, elbow and shin pads, socks, travel bags, practice shirts and helmets. There will also be discounted Sharks merchandise on sale.

The sale will take place in and outside the Sharks Shop at the DCU Center by Door 22 located on Commercial Street. There are limited quantities available of each item, so arrive earlier for more choices.

For more information on the equipment sale or 2008-09 season tickets, contact the Worcester Sharks Front Office at 508-929-0500 or check out the new www.sharksahl.com. The Worcester Sharks will host the 2009 AHL All-Star Classic… get your season tickets now to reserve your spot for the 2009 AHL All- Star Classic at the DCU Center!