Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Anybody been to the Canucks sale before? I know season ticket holders get first dibs..is there usually anything left after that?

Anybody been to the Canucks sale before? I know season ticket holders get first dibs..is there usually anything left after that?

If you're not the first couple of Season Ticket Holders going into the sale then you probably won't be able to pick up any one piece sticks. If you go when Inside Edge members get in you can still pick up jerseys, skates and maybe gloves. If you fall into the general public group, it's not worth going at all.

If anybody on here needs the Inside Edge email (get in 1 hour before the general public) PM me your email and I'll forward it to you.

If you're not the first couple of Season Ticket Holders going into the sale then you probably won't be able to pick up any one piece sticks. If you go when Inside Edge members get in you can still pick up jerseys, skates and maybe gloves. If you fall into the general public group, it's not worth going at all.

If anybody on here needs the Inside Edge email (get in 1 hour before the general public) PM me your email and I'll forward it to you.

Didn't go last year but somebody posted that they brought out sticks at intervals so everybody would get a better shot at some good sticks. I bet almost all of the best ones are available for the season ticket holders right away though.

Didn't go last year but somebody posted that they brought out sticks at intervals so everybody would get a better shot at some good sticks. I bet almost all of the best ones are available for the season ticket holders right away though.

I don't think they've ever brought out sticks at intervals during the sale. First come first served, every man for himself.

I'll be stopping by on Firday and if I have time before I go away for the weekend I will post.

A few years ago, they tried to bundle up OPS at the Canucks sale and actually have a staff member serve you, so you will ask for a bundle of five or whatever..... that experiment didn't last long as they went back to laying it all out of the floor and let you at it the next year. It's funny watching kids who are 5'7 gorging themselves with Ohlund, or Mitchell sticks that they couldn't even flex if they pack on an extra 20. Righties beware, not a lot of selections as far as OPS, Salo and Park were the only ones worth picking last year. I was lucky to pick up some brand new glovesa nd skates a couple of years ago....

I'm a STH and even I don't get good sticks because of the jerks that run and push everyone down and grab as many as they can without even looking

Canucks Sale:

Lots of:

Used skates

Used gloves (some new Rbks in bag)

Used pants

New pant covers (old and new team colors)

Used sticks

NBH Supreme 70 wood sticks 'Naslund"

enjoy.

^^ just to add to what the_iceman posted

OPS will be $75 this year, not $50 as they have been in previous years. $20 for shafts, only two worth buying, a 14/11 Flyweight and a 110 flex Bubble. $15 for various composite blades. Naslund Supreme 75 wood sticks... about 2 left... for $75!!!!

No skates worth buying, no new stuff like NBH ONE95.

Not very many RH OPS, just some Millers, Salos, Weavers, and like two Shannon Synergy SE Grip.

Most of the gloves are pretty beat... Vapor XXX, XXXX and such. New RBK gloves 15" for $100.

Authentic Orca logo jerseys with shoulder patches (old colors) - $50

>>>>> Not worth going to this sale unless you're a lefty.

Anyone have an idea of when the Wings are gonna have any type of pro equipment sale? I just moved here to Michigan from California and have never been to a pro equipment sale before, sounds fun.

OPS will be $75 this year, not $50 as they have been in previous years. $20 for shafts, only two worth buying, a 14/11 Flyweight and a 110 flex Bubble. $15 for various composite blades. Naslund Supreme 75 wood sticks... about 2 left... for $75!!!!

Not very many RH OPS, just some Millers, Salos, Weavers, and like two Shannon Synergy SE Grip.

Most of the gloves are pretty beat... Vapor XXX, XXXX and such. New RBK gloves 15" for $100.

Where are you getting this info from?

Made the trip to the Reading Royals sale today to check out my first ever pro equipment sale. Was held in their locker room, but there was no signage as to how to get inside the building or anything. Luckily I spied a kid leaving the place with a stick in hand and asked him...... anyways

they had a decent selection of RBK/CCM gear.

RBK OPS were $100, CCM's were $75.

All shafts were 65 bucks (7K, 6K and CCM) :(

New Jofa shoulders were 45, used $35(used pretty banged up)

RBK pants were $90 new, $50 used (used ranged from a puck mark to basically destroyed)

Used RBK helmets were $60 and $80 with visor. NEW in box 8k's were $70, best deal there, in my mind

Socks were $5 a pair, buy 2 get one free (they had like 7-8 different styles, with conditions ranging from new in bag to torn/stained/shredded)

There were 3-4 pairs of skates (vapor XXXX for $325) and a ton of jersey nameplates. there were new/used elbows and a few pairs of gloves, too, but I forget the prices (not much of a selection, other than a pair of easton 4 rolls that I was gonna grab until I smelled them)

I got there about 45 mins after they opened up, and left with a pair of barely used pants and 3 sets of socks. Was going to pick up one of the 8K buckets, but they only had white left by then. All in all not too bad, but not really worth the 4 hr roundtrip ride with gas prices what they are nowadays....plus I had to take the wifey to the Coach outlet before we left Reading, so that was good chunk of change there, too, LOL

Anyone have an idea of when the Wings are gonna have any type of pro equipment sale? I just moved here to Michigan from California and have never been to a pro equipment sale before, sounds fun.

They don't.

Michigan holds one every year, you missed it by a month.

I have my sources = )

There will also be a limit for this sale. It will be 3 sticks max per person.

I went early. Real early.

Just came back from the Cauncks sale.... Like the previous members said, there was a limit on sticks, but still picked up a couple of brand new A. Miller Mission Fuel Ti Pro's, and a Salo S17. Add on a couple pair of new shells, some socks, and some new RBK Smolinski gloves... Yup, feeding my addiction as a gear whore....

Got there early and a couple of MSHers were already there in line. Hope you guys picked up what you wanted...

IMG_0001-1.jpg

yeah, me and a couple other msh'ers were there in line together...

i got edler's vapor xxxx's sooo comfy... was going to get keslers as well, but they were 13"'s and a little small... which is weird, cause i had his vapor xxx's and they were huge...

Just came back from the Cauncks sale.... Like the previous members said, there was a limit on sticks, but still picked up a couple of brand new A. Miller Mission Fuel Ti Pro's, and a Salo S17. Add on a couple pair of new shells, some socks, and some new RBK Smolinski gloves... Yup, feeding my addiction as a gear whore....

Got there early and a couple of MSHers were already there in line. Hope you guys picked up what you wanted...

if you don't mind me asking, how much did all of that run you ?

yeah got there, using season ticket holder pass...but by the time we (3 min later?) got in all the sticks were gone. managed to grab a couple jersey's and a blade.

all in all worth it for the pro jerseys i guess. wish i had gotten some sticks.

yeah got there, using season ticket holder pass...but by the time we (3 min later?) got in all the sticks were gone. managed to grab a couple jersey's and a blade.

all in all worth it for the pro jerseys i guess. wish i had gotten some sticks.

saw tonnes of kids, i mean KIDS hording 100+ flex sticks.....after it's cut down it's going to be what, 120 flex? Seriously what's the point ......I picked up some VDS mission blades, the gloves weren't as great as I thought for the price, really not much there this year that was worth it

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj40/Ca.../IMG_0001-1.jpg

I think you were standing in the corner talking on your phone and then some random person came to check out your Salo S17 right? I think it was you since I vaguely remember the Smolinski gloves.

Here's some prices for those wondering:

Gloves - USED $75 NEW $100

Equipment bag - USED $50

Pants - USED $50 NEW $75

Shells - NEW/USED $30

Blades - $15

Shafts - $20

Shafts w/ blade - $30

OPS - $75

Naslund ONE75 - $75

There were other stuff too but nothing else worth mentioning.