Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

No set date, but once the stars get out of the playoffs add about a month or so onto that date for the sale date. They dont really worry about the sale until the season ends...

Zach

Update on the Canucks Equipment Sale:

From what I'm told it's going to be:

9am - Season Ticket Holders

10am - Inside Edge

11am - General Public

NOT 10am STH and so forth like I have said earlier in this thread.

Someone for the Caps are saying draft weekend here, but will call me to firm that rumour so take it with a grain of salt

What did they have last year? and is it the fanattic place?

As far as equipment goes, they typically they have alot of gloves and sticks (no shafts and blades this year, only one piecers), some pants/shinpads/elbows/helmets/visors, and occassionally a few skates. There is usually alot of socks, some jerseys, and some warm ups too. I'm not sure what the selection includes this year though.

The sale will be at the Sovereign Center in the Royals locker room.

what were prices like?

Going totally off of my memory (no promises they'll be the same this year):

CCM gloves - $60 new, $40 used

RBK helmet + Oakley visor - $80 used

CCM pants - $60 new

RBK shins - $60 new, $40 used

CCM one piece sticks - $50+ (price was based on condition)

That's all that I've bought, so that's the extent of what I can remember.

So I really need some new mitts so if any of you MSHers are going, try not to hoard all the gloves. I should be there at 9, God willing, so maybe you can all show up at about 10 :D and I'll get some gloves and just leave. You guys can have everything else. Sound good? B)

See you all tomorrow...

I did. It was an abortion for me. Gloves were like $35 used and $50 new although the new pairs were few and far between and size 15 I think on the only pair that looked new to me. The others were shredded, not just the palms but the shells as well. They had almost only reebok gloves and one pair of Tacks. Almost all were 15 inches, a few 14s that were beat up.

I went home sad.

They had some good sticks, which is where most of the action was. All sticks were $75. Practice jerseys were $50. And the real kicker, and I thought of everyone here when I saw them, they had tons of RBK Edge socks. All were huge XLs, however. They were pretty cheap IIRC too. Other than that, not a ton of skates. They had a lot of helmets and even visors which were pretty cheap as well. Some protective stuff but not much. That's about it. Not a ton of stuff there in general and it was picked a bit before 9 am even got there, which is right when I had arrived.

Oh well. I still need gloves now.

Reading Royals equipment sale is currently scheduled for Friday night May 23, and Saturday morning May 24. Times are still TBD, but keep an eye on the website http://www.royalshockey.com if you're interested.

Posted on their site today, confirmed what Hot bacon said:

Royals Equipment Sale This Friday and Saturday

New & Used Gear Goes On Sale at 5:30 pm This Friday at Sovereign Center

May 19, 2008 Reading, PA – The Reading Royals of the ECHL today announced that the team will hold its annual equipment sale this Friday and Saturday (May 23 and 24) at the Sovereign Center in Reading, Pennsylvania. The sale will kick off on Friday from 5:30 pm through 7:00 pm. The sale will continue on Saturday morning from 9:00 am through 11:00 am. The sale will include a wide variety of new and used hockey equipment, including sticks, gloves, pants, skates, helmets and other protective gear. All purchases must be made in cash only, and all sales are final.

When do the Leafs have theirs?

soon, sundin's Taylormade R7 iron set will be available soon.

haha, seriously, does anyone know?

it is coming up soon my friend works at acc i think he said it is june 6 or 13

i will confirm that once he replies to me

btw if anyone in Washington gets a hold of an ovechkin i want pictures! haha

Last year Ovy stuff was on s seperate table in a auction format. My buddy told me his skates went close to 1G. Guess if you got it. Making a long story short there will be no Ovie stuff at this sale. I will gladly grab anyone some Erskine gear though