Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

LOL more like wooosta

JR nailed it.

Born and raised is beautiful Wooostah MA...I use the term beautiful loosely. ;)

I have ghosts there.... Lucky Dog Music Hall, Ralph's Diner. Good times, good times. Can't forget The Lamplighter!!

Spentloads of time and The Lucky Dog (was Sir Morgans Cove back then) and Ralph's. What little I remember seem to be good times. :D

We hit Manhattans on rte 20 instead of the Lamp.

Hey guys, anyone have news on the Habs equipment sale ? Tried searching on the canadiens forum but didn't find anything. Could be a lot of Kostitsyn bros. sticks since they switched brands and models almost every damn game!

patiently wating for that one...

I wish the Devils were having an equipment sale, my friend has a Zajac SL and the curve on it is awesome.

Zajac uses a modified Iginla retail pattern if memory serves me right. any chance your buddy wants to sell lol? :D

Trust me, if he did, it would be to me haha

I didn't read this whole thread, but does anyone know if chicago is going to have an equipment sale because I have been looking to get a pair of 4-rolls in their color pattern and a shell

I missed the ducks one, but my buddy picked up 8 Sherwood woodies (DiPenta) for $50. New one-pieces were $50, and used were $25. I think he also got a new Sherwood one-piece, also DiPenta's.

He said the first couple people in grabbed as many Warriors as they could carry and instantly bought them.

I didn't read this whole thread, but does anyone know if chicago is going to have an equipment sale because I have been looking to get a pair of 4-rolls in their color pattern and a shell

Chicago doesn't have a sale event. Most of their gear goes to Hawkquarters

I missed the ducks one, but my buddy picked up 8 Sherwood woodies (DiPenta) for $50. New one-pieces were $50, and used were $25. I think he also got a new Sherwood one-piece, also DiPenta's.

He said the first couple people in grabbed as many Warriors as they could carry and instantly bought them.

Wow I would've wanted to go to that one if I lived in Anaheim... I thought the Canucks had good deals but the Ducks' are even better.

Mickz, any word on the prices for things at the Nucks sale? I'd assume they'd be around last year.

Mickz, any word on the prices for things at the Nucks sale? I'd assume they'd be around last year.

I haven't heard anything about prices for the upcoming sale but I'd assume they'll be the same prices as the previous sale. I'm told there's no visors again this time = (

I know this because I live in san jose, and see it every year when I play at the ice center (its at the ice center by the way). If you live in SJ, just call up the ice center and ask them what time. Season ticket holders and big shots get in way earlier and get the good stuff...

is washington or new jersey having sales this year? i know nj normally did it on draft day, but not last season due to the new arena, but washington has had it atleast the past two years.

NJ will NOT be having an Equipment Sale This year. I contacted the Public relations for the Devils about three months ago and they told me no equipment would be up for sale! Hope This helps!

- Mike

Damm. I wanted some Clarkson Warrior Gloves.

Stars sale will be in the players parking lot this year....the stars pull down some serious cash in the sale, they cant NOT do it.

Zach

Why would they schedule the sale for memorial day weekend? That makes no sense at all.

Why would they schedule the sale for memorial day weekend? That makes no sense at all.

Since I didn't plan the event, I can't answer your question. I just wanted to let modsquad members know so they can plan a trip.