Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Holy crap, I don't know how I dropped the ball on that... I know where Worcester Mass is, I guess I just thought that since they were San Jose's affiliate, they would be west coast. Sorry guys!

That is incredibly bizarre. I literally just checked their website like a day or two ago to see if they were doing a sale of some sort.

I'll be there. Who else is going? I'm still looking for some new gloves, I'm glad I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.

hmmm... may make the trip up from ny, this will give me another reason to visit it worcester, besides visiting a friend.

Ehh, usually takes a better reason than cheap gear to get me to Worcester...but who knows its the morning after prom maybe I'll make it out there.

LOL more like wooosta

Woostah!! Or Wormtown as it's affectionately called.

I dunno, cheap equipment or not, I have no reasons to visit Woostah. I'll hold out to see if the P Bruins have one.

LOL more like wooosta

JR nailed it.

Born and raised is beautiful Wooostah MA...I use the term beautiful loosely. ;)

LOL more like wooosta

JR nailed it.

Born and raised is beautiful Wooostah MA...I use the term beautiful loosely. ;)

I have ghosts there.... Lucky Dog Music Hall, Ralph's Diner. Good times, good times. Can't forget The Lamplighter!!

Hey guys, anyone have news on the Habs equipment sale ? Tried searching on the canadiens forum but didn't find anything. Could be a lot of Kostitsyn bros. sticks since they switched brands and models almost every damn game!

I went into Cosby's in MSG and asked if the Rangers do equipment sales, the guy looked at me like I was insane to ask such a stupid question. So if it's clear the Rangers don't do it, where does all that equipment go?

Teams that do it, show love to their hockey playing fans and the teams that don't do it, do they just throw it out, or donate it, cause if they throw it, I might just start digging through the garbage near MSG. J/K

Keep us updated on this!

JR already pointed out where all of the NYR stuff goes. What's left to update, his failures at dumpster diving outside MSG?

Hey guys, anyone have news on the Habs equipment sale ? Tried searching on the canadiens forum but didn't find anything. Could be a lot of Kostitsyn bros. sticks since they switched brands and models almost every damn game!

nothing yet.

I doubt they will have a sell before next september! :(

This post might be a little out dated now, but has anyone heard of a sharks sale at all...I just moved to the area and would love to pick up some extra gear. Now that I cant get Michigan or Wings gear.

I went into Cosby's in MSG and asked if the Rangers do equipment sales, the guy looked at me like I was insane to ask such a stupid question. So if it's clear the Rangers don't do it, where does all that equipment go?

Teams that do it, show love to their hockey playing fans and the teams that don't do it, do they just throw it out, or donate it, cause if they throw it, I might just start digging through the garbage near MSG. J/K

That's the usual response to any question asked at Cosby's.

I wish the Devils were having an equipment sale, my friend has a Zajac SL and the curve on it is awesome.

Zajac uses a modified Iginla retail pattern if memory serves me right. any chance your buddy wants to sell lol? :D