Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

LA Kings sale is next weekend - August 1st and 2nd @ Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo. Sorry I can't find a link.

Thanks Q-Tip

Anyone wanna hook a brother up with RBK Edge socks must have purple?

I'd also kill for a pair of the dark Kings Edge socks.

You don't have to pay to get in to the Kings sale, it's free.

The Kings don't have purple edge socks.

I'll try and pick up a few pairs of edge socks for those that need/want them.

when is the sabres sale
k thanks i emailed the sabres and they told me that the equipment sale is on the day of their street hockey thing

August 23 is Sabres Equipment sale 9am-5pm.

Anyone know what the prices will look like? Would it be a cash only event?

thanks.

the sabres arent too crazy when it comes to selling gear. im sure they'll take major cc's for the event. im just hoping i can go and stock up on edge socks (well practice and third uni). the sticks they sell however are almost always broken or traded player from years ago. Last year's draft party had Satan synergy's, left over broken sticks from random players and shafts (almost all ultra lite and grip lite). the shafts were pretty cheap ($40), but $89 for a cracked one piece is a waste of my money. I get broken ones for free from the islanders all the time but nothing i seem to like so i have a bundle of shafts in my basement.

SirJW, do you know what time the sale starts?

sabres webpage says 9am. im gonna probably head down to see what i can luck out with since i'll be back up at my apartment a couple days earlier. im hoping they sell edge socks and tps shafts.

the ECHL's Gwinnett Gladiators are FINALLY having their sale 8/13 at 7pm in the Glads locker room. since the Atlanta Thrashers only have their sale for Season Ticket Holders this is probably your only opportunity to get pro gear at discount prices.

selection varies every year but if you like CCM/RBK 1052 pants there's usually a pretty good selection of new AND used pairs. usually a good selection of RBK helmets and used skates as well.

http://www.gwinnettgladiators.com/news/article.asp?art=894

I've posted before but I heard the Pens are not having a sale this year. If you check ebay two guys seemed to get all the gear. One is obviously Ziggy in Johnstown. The other is "PowerPlayAuctions". If you call Ziggy you should be able to get what you're looking for. Or you could bid at the "PowerPlayAuctions"...though except for sticks...the gear has been going from premium pricing.

I've posted before but I heard the Pens are not having a sale this year. If you check ebay two guys seemed to get all the gear. One is obviously Ziggy in Johnstown. The other is "PowerPlayAuctions". If you call Ziggy you should be able to get what you're looking for. Or you could bid at the "PowerPlayAuctions"...though except for sticks...the gear has been going from premium pricing.

No kidding, the Talbot vector gloves went pretty high. It made me pretty unhappy.