Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

habsfan87

08-09 Montreal Canadiens Thread

yeah I bet Guy was pretty pissed, leave it to Komisarek for getting the only penalty in 9 years. I just can't wait for the trade rumours to heat up yet again, you can't tell me Vinny came out of this weekend with the same attitude he had 2 weeks ago. But who knows, could have been overwhelming as well

yeah I bet Guy was pretty pissed, leave it to Komisarek for getting the only penalty in 9 years. I just can't wait for the trade rumours to heat up yet again, you can't tell me Vinny came out of this weekend with the same attitude he had 2 weeks ago. But who knows, could have been overwhelming as well

Same here i can't wait to see how everything will turn out, thats if anything happens.

Komi seemed more embarrassed than anything when Elliot (or Scott Oake or whoever it was) told him it was the first ASG penalty since 2000.

Komi seemed more embarrassed than anything when Elliot (or Scott Oake or whoever it was) told him it was the first ASG penalty since 2000.

Well at least Komisarek got on the game sheet hahaha.

Feet left the ice, elbow up to the head, repeat offender, at least a 5 game for Gauthier. If not, someone in the NHL offices should be hit on the head. BTW, I wonder if Plecky will go groundhog on us and be completly absent for the next 6 weeks.

Coming from a Kings fan that was a horrible hit by Gautheir on Georges. Hopefully he doesnt suffer any long term effects.

Yet another colossal f*ck up by Gauthier. I can't stand him....

geez i hate waiting to watch a game to find out it was on earlier in the day, at least i know for tomorrow. Yeah he'll probably get 2-3 for that.

Toronto had to steal the Habs intro song for Killers ceremony. Congrats to him tho, always enjoyed watching him play, no players like him in the game anymore.

In the pregame stuff around the rink...there were a lot of fans wearing them though...

Thank god they put the names/numbers on a solid blue background...or those would be a broadcasters nightmare to read from up high.

im a bruins fan so i'm not a big fan of any jerseys the canadiens put on, but these especially make my eyes bleed. I love Price's retro pads though. Good fight between Sean Thornton and that Henry kid a couple minutes ago, setting the tone for a classic rivalry game

im a bruins fan so i'm not a big fan of any jerseys the canadiens put on, but these especially make my eyes bleed. I love Price's retro pads though. Good fight between Sean Thornton and that Henry kid a couple minutes ago, setting the tone for a classic rivalry game

That 'kid' has been a round for a LONG time...1998 draft pick by Edmonton.

[EDIT] As always...real time game discussion should be in chat.

That 'kid' has been a round for a LONG time...1998 draft pick by Edmonton.

[EDIT] As always...real time game discussion should be in chat.

oops, shoulda done some research, i guess the hometown commentary on NESN threw me off making it seem like this was his first go around

Good lord those jersey's are hideous. They look like prisoners.

Ill agree they don't look that nice, but it is alright to wear for one game to throw on some retro jerseys.

holy crap, i didnt see a skate come in contact at all, wow that would hurt. This is not good news, this has to influence the trade deadline decisions

I was at the game today and well it was umm uneventful?

Pretty tight game shots were even, and well kovy costed the habs the game!

I totally agree with carnonneua benching him in the third.

Plekanec non existent I think heshud be up on the trading block.

Alex henry looked good in his debut! But the canadiens need a major shake up

They need some sort of movement ie trade. Its a lil late in the season to be benching ur star players

And shakin up lines every game!

Yhey jerseys looked hideous when I saw them in stores but in person at the game with the socks and pants it really looked not bad!

It kinda grew on me and I almost bought it after the second lol