Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The "Holy Crap, Did You See That Goal?" Thread

one of the better clips i've seen showing the lighter side of hockey.

Haha I believed it when they first saw it until I saw Eberle laughing at the end. And I thought that Danny's SO goal in the Vancouver/Chicago game was pretty nice. Maybe just cause I never see him do the shootout that much.

Wow that was smooth. For all of the through-the-legs one-on-one moves we see, that might be one of the best. Nice finish to it too after it hits off the post.

that defenceman played that horribly though. like Ebondo said, soft hands to miss the first attempt and still sqweek it in.

that defenceman played that horribly though. like Ebondo said, soft hands to miss the first attempt and still sqweek it in.

i love the reach attempt from the dman, like that's going to do anything!

honorable mention goal from Raffi Torres, awesome diving attempt.

wow, great defense by the caps. and of course mike green is coasting back to the play and not even making an attempt to play defense. imo, as a caps fan, if he continues to play defense this way, he will/should never win the norris.

wow, great defense by the caps. and of course mike green is coasting back to the play and not even making an attempt to play defense. imo, as a caps fan, if he continues to play defense this way, he will/should never win the norris.

They had two guys that never even made an attempt to help out, great system there Bruce.

speaking of ATL...Buffy scored another OT winner, and again...it was like the parting of the seas. he just waltzed right in and wristed one low to the corner. why to defences just backoff when he's got the puck? it's not like he has blazing speed or anything.

Was at the Thrash-Caps game. Man Ladd had some good patience to wait for help to arrive and Burmi made the ESPN top play of the night!!

LOVE this kid so far! he's such a hard worker on both ends of the ice. makes me start to think "Koval who?"

LOVE this kid so far! he's such a hard worker on both ends of the ice. makes me start to think "Koval who?"

His idol is Igor Larionov... a great Russian player who learned to play BOTH ends of the rink.