Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooomey

Vapor X:60

If anyone is interested, there is an X60 stick on ebay up to bid. Looks kind of like a sakic curve.

How does that work? I didn't think they were being released for another couple of months anyways?

Yeah, exactly. All the skates seem to be the same with different coloring pretty much. The gloves vary quite a bit however. Today i zoomed in on my be a pro so much i could make out the curve he had was a mid curve and that his stick weighed 415 grams. Pretty cool there.

got a question now that a lot of you guys have had a chance to put some time into these skates. do the x60's seems to put you on your toes a bit more than the XXXX's? kinda like ccm or reebok? or would i still need to add a lift to get a similar feel?

i got my pair of x60's and i was scared i wouldnt like them because i been a graf user for the last 5 years. i thought the transition would be a biatch.. but guess what? i just skated on them today and all i can say is "so long graf!!!" i love theese skates and yes they put you on ur toes more then the xxxx but i will be getting a heel lift on the 60's because i like that forward pitch that grafs have. once i get em done they will perfect. amazing boot man and tottally worth the 700 lol. :D

If anyone is interested, there is an X60 stick on ebay up to bid. Looks kind of like a sakic curve.

How does that work? I didn't think they were being released for another couple of months anyways?

Sample provided to LHS. Someone will be in trouble with their Bauer rep.

got a question now that a lot of you guys have had a chance to put some time into these skates. do the x60's seems to put you on your toes a bit more than the XXXX's? kinda like ccm or reebok? or would i still need to add a lift to get a similar feel?

I'm not an expert, but I thought CCM were pretty much neutral pitch.

Yeah, exactly. All the skates seem to be the same with different coloring pretty much. The gloves vary quite a bit however. Today i zoomed in on my be a pro so much i could make out the curve he had was a mid curve and that his stick weighed 415 grams. Pretty cool there.

What NHL game do you have that has the X:60 line

i am a forward and take a lot of wrist shots. i am in the market for a new stick. should i get the vapor x60 or the reebok 8.0.8 when they come out

i am a forward and take a lot of wrist shots. i am in the market for a new stick. should i get the vapor x60 or the reebok 8.0.8 when they come out

Wow, so cool, you have a picture of a videogame. :)

Here's the thing - if you think you have a picture of something new, PM me first. I am willing to bet that I already have high-resolution pics, specs, release date and an agreement with the manufacturer's product manager as to when we're going to make the information public. That is what relationships get you.

That being said, that day is coming really soon.

Here's the thing - if you think you have a picture of something new, PM me first. I am willing to bet that I already have high-resolution pics, specs, release date and an agreement with the manufacturer's product manager as to when we're going to make the information public. That is what relationships get you.

That being said, that day is coming really soon.

I think some people out in this forum forget that there are these thing called laws and lawyers...and in many cases companies have no issues exercising their option to use them to their advantage. In many cases people are bound by an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) which states that I will tell you some of my secrets and give you some pictures....but I will sue the crap out of you if you don't keep your mouth shut.

We usually don't mean to be assholes about things like that, but we also don't want to go broke because of idiots that don't use common sense about these things. Any information about a product before it's general release is ALWAYS under a form of an NDA. So those that have those agreements in place will most likely not break them....especially in a public forum....LIKE THIS ONE! When someone asks to stop posting pictures of pre-release items...it's not because he or she doesn't want you to know.

I think some people out in this forum forget that there are these thing called laws and lawyers...and in many cases companies have no issues exercising their option to use them to their advantage. In many cases people are bound by an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) which states that I will tell you some of my secrets and give you some pictures....but I will sue the crap out of you if you don't keep your mouth shut.

We usually don't mean to be assholes about things like that, but we also don't want to go broke because of idiots that don't use common sense about these things. Any information about a product before it's general release is ALWAYS under a form of an NDA. So those that have those agreements in place will most likely not break them....especially in a public forum....LIKE THIS ONE! When someone asks to stop posting pictures of pre-release items...it's not because he or she doesn't want you to know.

While I agree with the theme of your post and the point you're making, NDA's are notoriously hard to enforce. Depending on the nature and extent of the breach of the NDA many companies don't want to spend the time or resources on chasing down violations. That still doesn't give people the right to do whatever they want with confidential information, but it makes it tough on companies to enforce them in certain situations.

Well, I've never had to sign NDAs for anything on here (I have when I went on a factory tour and whatnot) but yeah, it's essentially an agreement that I have with guys. I mean, if I scoop something before a dealer sees it, it's not a good situation for everyone involved. Although those days of me showing sales reps what their next year product looked like used to be fun but we've all grown up since then...

While I agree with the theme of your post and the point you're making, NDA's are notoriously hard to enforce.

True...if you are the small guy trying to enforce an NDA with the big boys. But take a look a the suit between Lockheed, General Dynamics, and Northrop Grumman right now. It's all over an NDA, and the agreement is being enforced by the courts.

NDAs are more enforceable than teaming agreements...those aren't worth the paper they're written on.

I want to know if they will come out with x60 tapered shaft since the one95 is non tapered.

Well, the vapor 40 shaft is tapered, so I would assume they'll just update it.