Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooomey

Vapor X:60

Kit Keller: Professional - baseball?

Ernie Capadino: Mmm-hmm. They'll pay you 75 dollars a week.

Kit Keller: We only make 30 at the dairy.

Ernie Capadino: Well then, this would be more, wouldn't it?

So i've had the x60's for a couple of weeks now and i really like them, but the liner in the insides seems to be rubbing away from where the red to black stiching is. I have only been skating two or three times a week preparing for aaa next year, so i was wondering if this is happening to anybody else? and if there is anything i can do to prevent it from getting any worse, for ex. puting a layer of thin cloth of something where the stiching is.

Thanks

Rob

That P91 almost looks like a toe curve

you must be talking about P92 - P91 is most definitely a heel curve & doesn't even remotely resemble a toe or even a mid curve

Not sure if this is pretty much all about the x60 stick now, but does anyone that have the x60's feel the footbed is good enough after a little break in? or is it more worth while to get super feet footbeds or something else? I've only gotten to skate on mine for about an hour so far, so the balls of my feet were screaming when i got done, but i also havent had skates on in over a month due to an injury so i realize there's gonna be that getting my feet used to skate abuse period again. The boot felt pretty good though, real responsive. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is pretty much all about the x60 stick now, but does anyone that have the x60's feel the footbed is good enough after a little break in? or is it more worth while to get super feet footbeds or something else? I've only gotten to skate on mine for about an hour so far, so the balls of my feet were screaming when i got done, but i also havent had skates on in over a month due to an injury so i realize there's gonna be that getting my feet used to skate abuse period again. The boot felt pretty good though, real responsive. Thanks in advance.

super feet will 9-10 be better than the stock soles

X:60 LE shipping 10/15/09.

sorry if i missed, any ideas how this LE model will look like or what are the differences between the LE and regular?

someone said at one point something about a special holidays edition of the x:60? When will this come out?

I'm guessing around the holidays, but that is only a guess.

Wouldnt an all black x60 just look like a one95

The all black X:60 LE has red stitching. It looks nasty.

BTW, don't ask me for pictures. I don't have any! It's all a memory.

I picked up an X60 today. Hopefully using it tonight. If I don't, I won't be able to until next week at the earliest.

pics

nice. how did you get you're hands on one? you do know that you are now obligated to review it for the rest of us now.

pics

nice. how did you get you're hands on one? you do know that you are now obligated to review it for the rest of us now.

Got it from the University here. A friend of mine knows the equipment manager and he had some extras. I'll give some feedback. Not sure when I'm going to be able to use it. It's a little stiff for me being a 95 and I had to cut it down, but I couldn't pass up the deal.

wonder if they'll market it as a danglers stick like the xxxx, wish they made a one95 tapered blade and just stick it in