Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Funny you should mention King of the Hill. KotH stands out in my mind because never has there been a show with characters who have such good personal relations with each other that I just didn't get around to watch.

Plenty of shows have had great characters with interesting realationships that you cared about but for some reason I could always bring myself to watch them way more reliably than King of the Hill. The final episodes though were amazing, loved the way Bobby and Hank's relationship worked out.

Honestly, I have always much preferred king of the hill to the simpsons, south park, family guy .. any of those shows. Its on a whole different level. Its humorous using real life situations, not drawing off potty humor, politics or celebrities like so much stuff out there.

Funny you should mention King of the Hill. KotH stands out in my mind because never has there been a show with characters who have such good personal relations with each other that I just didn't get around to watch.

Plenty of shows have had great characters with interesting realationships that you cared about but for some reason I could always bring myself to watch them way more reliably than King of the Hill. The final episodes though were amazing, loved the way Bobby and Hank's relationship worked out.

Honestly, I have always much preferred king of the hill to the simpsons, south park, family guy .. any of those shows. Its on a whole different level. Its humorous using real life situations, not drawing off potty humor, politics or celebrities like so much stuff out there.

It's the most like a "normal" sit-com.

It's the most like a "normal" sit-com.

Politics and celebrities aren't real life? :P Then again I hate non-animated sitcoms for the most part because I can forgive the deep seated flaws of a yellow skinned cartoon man with stubby fingers while the cast of Seinfeld etc actually are people I would never want to be friends with anyway.

Edited by Ahriman

7 rolls of tape and one95 shins all for $80. Made out like a bandit at my lhs

That's sweet. I thought I did good at my lhs with xxxx shins for $80.

Well it's not like there was even a sale going on. I usually never go to this shop but I guess I will after this experience and the $200 retail s19's

Well it's not like there was even a sale going on. I usually never go to this shop but I guess I will after this experience and the $200 retail s19's

maybe I should make the trip from Boston to that shop lol

You should. It's worth it for the gas. About 2 hours and change from my house near the LHS to Braintree where I stay when I go to BC and Bruins games. Don't know the time from BT to Boston though

You should. It's worth it for the gas. About 2 hours and change from my house near the LHS to Braintree where I stay when I go to BC and Bruins games. Don't know the time from BT to Boston though

I plan on making a trip to new haven this summer, so I might as well stop there

just postedthe same thing as last night, delete please

Edited by ndlancer95

Patrick Kaleta is using his foundation HITS, to build an ice rink about 5 miles from my house. Should be up by next season. It will have a restaurant, ice surface, turf field, locker rooms and administrative office. In the summer the ice will be converted to a roller hockey surface (Im really hoping for some sportcourt :)) I can't wait!!

I got a new rm19 and a reponce r8 light special edition (ugly ass chrome) for $180 . Both brand new. I managed to get them as our lhs was looking for some sticks, so i let 3 cnt stealths go at $140 each and he sold me 2 sticks i had an eye on.

what shop did you go to?

what shop did you go to?

pm you later like 12 I gotta go to practice

Holy shit, thanks for doing that about a page too late. Next time just pick up the phone, girlfriends.

Lol hahaha mack is soooooo funny. I love when f&cktards try to be witty

jk mack everyone loves ya. Cant wait for 4 years to meet everyone at mshIX when im eighteen. I got the colt 45 and two zigzags ready

edit: love the avatar mack i got a great tie with celtic knots and celtic crosses

Edited by ndlancer95

Holy shit, thanks for doing that about a page too late. Next time just pick up the phone, girlfriends.

Lol hahaha mack is soooooo funny. I love when f&cktards try to be witty

jk mack everyone loves ya. Cant wait for 4 years to meet everyone at mshIX when im eighteen. I got the colt 45 and two zigzags ready

edit: love the avatar mack i got a great tie with celtic knots and celtic crosses

Mack, you dont have a pet rabbit, do ya??