Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

This is right off the floating 520 bridge here in Seattle.

Not me in the picture, but my co-worker/boss in the Habs jersey.

Dang I didn't think there were any frozen ponds around here. That's pretty sweet.

It's been colder here than in Anchorage the past few days. I'm up in Bellingham right now and we've got a few inches here at the college campus.

Finding a store with a good stock of the new and old wool low crown 5950s.

Any Yankees in a 7 1/2?

Negatory. No Yankees in stock at all, even in the performance material ones. I'll keep an eye out if they get anymore but methinks they're just clearing stock out as I was getting hats for ~$20 a pop. Went a little overboard but meh.

Finding a store with a good stock of the new and old wool low crown 5950s.

Royals, Indians, or blue Cards in a 7 5/8?

I saw no Royals and some blue Cards, but will check the sizes. Which Indians hat? They have about 11 different ones. I picked up their "C" hat as well as the throwback Jays hat just for shits and giggles.

Bauer x40 stick was just delivered, too bad i'm at work for another 3 hours.....

I know how you feel, my new gloves got deliverred today while I'm visiting my parents for a couple of days. Really excited for them to sit in the mailbox in 25 degree weather for two days.

We finally got the news we were waiting for since June of 2008. My sister, who had been battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma since then, is finally in remission. Thank God.

We finally got the news we were waiting for since June of 2008. My sister, who had been battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma since then, is finally in remission. Thank God.

Great news!! I think the "sweet spot" is an understatement on this one...

Great news...it will be nice to celebrate the holidays without test results and Dr's calls hanging over everything. All the best to you, your sister and family.

RadioGaGa Posted Today, 08:14 PM

QUOTE (EBondo @ Dec 14 2009, 08:04 PM)

Great news...it will be nice to celebrate the holidays without test results and Dr's calls hanging over everything. All the best to you, your sister and family.

Thanks a lot guys. Means a lot. We plan on celebrating at Dave and Buster's sometime in the near future, as that's what we did the night before she started her chemo...family outing there

That must be the best gift your family could have asked for at Christmas. That is great news.

That must be the best gift your family could have asked for at Christmas. That is great news.

This is right off the floating 520 bridge here in Seattle.

Not me in the picture, but my co-worker/boss in the Habs jersey.

Very cool! My uncle/aunt live in the Newcastle area to the SE of the 405/Coal Creek Pkwy. I love it out there and wish I could visit the Seattle area more often.

Was bummed that I missed our 5th grader's choir tonight but had to show for our 1st round B league playoff game. I worked my ass off and got the game winner and we move on to the next round on this coming Sunday. Figured if I had to miss seeing her I'd give 110% to make sure.

Edited by Too Old

Thanks a lot guys. Means a lot. We plan on celebrating at Dave and Buster's sometime in the near future, as that's what we did the night before she started her chemo...family outing there

That's great, now you just have to solve that whole living in New Jersey thing.

Talked to a friend of mine last night and got some great news. He finally got his shift changed at work and can play hockey with us again.

Once again, thanks a lot for the well wishes guys.

That's great, now you just have to solve that whole living in New Jersey thing.

Oh boy...Jersey Shore stereotypes? I love Jersey, and I live in Southern New Jersey, which I consider a completely different world than Northern New Jersey. Doesn't have any of that garbo that the northern part of Jersey shoves in our face

Edited by EBondo

Got an A in my Masters Statistics course w/o the curve.

Managerial Accounting final is tonight, have an A going in and 50% of the material covered on this exam is what I do for a living so the outcome should be good :)

Yet you guys claim Philly any chance you get. :P

The sad thing is they think that's an improvement. Actually, it might be an improvement, that's even worse.

Yet you guys claim Philly any chance you get. :P

The sad thing is they think that's an improvement. Actually, it might be an improvement, that's even worse.

Most people in Philly suck. But they do have the Cheesesteak.