Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Got my paycheck today and it was considerably larger than what I had expected, so after taking care of the last few Christmas presents I picked up an AK27 shaft and blade combo, pretty excited about it. Only problem was I picked up the stick 2 hours after I got off the ice from a sticks and pucks session with my littlle brothers, it would have been nice to use it today.

The ridiculous amount of surplus clear hockey tape I have lying around is coming in pretty handy as I'm wrapping-up presents (poorly, I might add).

Trying to have some fun with it, too. One of the things I bought for my girlfriend this year is a new wool coat...which is in a box that I have taped-down inside another, MUCH larger box. Also, I've securely taped a bunch of 5lb. weight plates all over the inside walls of the bigger box - so her new coat is wrapped up in a box about 3'x2.5' that weighs about 45 pounds.

I was at a stick&shoot(stick&puck session) yesterday, brought my gear in a baseball catcher's bag and a garbage bag, as i have no room in the inn. One of the kids I skate with asks me, is Santa gonna bring you a brand new bag? I told him my mom had planned on it, but I don't think he's going to. Santa brought me a brand new Easton Synergy ST Pro bag. Needless to say, I now kinda want to go skate. Also, Santa was feeling generous this year. My christmas consisted of a Sher-Wood 5030(Havlat Left Curve), 3 HUGE Rolls of Tape(1 Black, White, Clear), Bauer X:15's, and my new Synergy Pro bag. Oh, and a Caribbean cruise in Feb. :))

Edited by bostoncrimsonsox

Yeah, their second string offense is really overrated.

Not a Colts fan, but come on, they didn't have anybody in the game for most of the second half.

So a win is a win, it was inds fault for laksadasical play and play calling

haha, that was like the Super Bowl for the Jets, only Indy didn't know it! Jets fans don't have much to hang their hat on lately, in case you hadn't noticed.

Poor Bastard.

Thanks, mack. Im one of the people who thinks that was funny, but i'm in a league of my own, the MOST RETARDEDIST category. I feel like horse shit now that I read the paper. I didnt kniow the Colts took manning out until now. I just read the score on the scorecenter iphione app last night at hockey. That was just a crappy win for the jets

MEGA FACEPALM, hey, we need a facepalm emoticon

Crappy win for the Jets, yes, but right now they're still in a good position to make the playoffs. One of the most boring teams to watch, but a playoff spot is a playoff spot.