Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Please, I've had cheesesteaks in Philly and was not impressed. That melted cheese sauce just ain't the way to go.

JR and I both happened to be in Philly on the same night so we hit up Pats and Ginos. Just to compare the two. My favorite cheese steak is from a local joint, it's better than both of them.

Please, I've had cheesesteaks in Philly and was not impressed. That melted cheese sauce just ain't the way to go.

JR and I both happened to be in Philly on the same night so we hit up Pats and Ginos. Just to compare the two. My favorite cheese steak is from a local joint, it's better than both of them.

Was in Genos this past summer. It was good but I wasn't blown away at all

"Whiz".

Here it's either whiz-with or whiz-without (The with meaning onions). I for one rather extra American cheese-without. Believe me I get looked at in a very weird way.

I've got a buddy that makes a killer teriyaki cheesesteak and, possibly even better, cheesesteak calzone. Alas, one heart procedure and those days are over but I know exactly where my one cheesesteak a year will be.

Editted. What am I saying, it ain't no cheesesteak, it is a steak and cheese.

Edited by chippa13

First HS game tomorrow.

Bonus Question FOR THE Connecticut MSHers, When I say BEAT PREP!!!, what HS do I attend?

Edited by ndlancer95

Landed the job at Bungie! Hello 9 months of Halo: Reach.

congratz, now next you gotta get into ea and actually make a big upgrade on the nhl franchise :P

congratz, now next you gotta get into ea and actually make a big upgrade on the nhl franchise :P

EA? Do you hate him or something? No one wants to work for EA. EA is where game programers go to die.

EA? Do you hate him or something? No one wants to work for EA. EA is where game programers go to die.

haha love to get some of his hockey gear but i don't hate him :P

I wouldn't mind working for EA. As a contract tester, it's a different environment than being a programmer.

K9, you should check the Show It Off thread in a few minutes, got another piece of gear you may want. Maybe. :P

About 6 inches of snow already here in South Jersey, expecting another foot or more over the next 24 hours. Biggest snowfall we've seen around here for about five years now.

Had knee surgery this morning and all they had to do was trim some meniscus. ACL is in place and they left it alone. = )

Had knee surgery this morning and all they had to do was trim some meniscus. ACL is in place and they left it alone. = )

Makes you appreciate how far medicine has come when "...all they had to do was trim some meniscus..." There was a time when an injury like that would cripple a person. Heal up quicky.

I wouldn't mind working for EA. As a contract tester, it's a different environment than being a programmer.

While your there, do you think you could sabotage secuROM for the sake of PC gamers world wide?