Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Recorded a couple ads for a friend. Take out the goofy voice at the start (not my call) and it went together quickly and sounds better than the stuff I did when I was doing commercials every day. Then again, I'm sober tonight and I can't say the same for most of those nights.

Recorded a couple ads for a friend. Take out the goofy voice at the start (not my call) and it went together quickly and sounds better than the stuff I did when I was doing commercials every day. Then again, I'm sober tonight and I can't say the same for most of those nights.

It's like riding a bike *L*.

Very few of you know that I've had a rather hard month but it's nice to have something to be excited about.. One of my good friends started and won the first game of his pro career tonight(goaltender, AAHL). :)

I'm making a run at the local Jr. A team here. Skating with them Tuesday night and going from there. Tried to get away from the game for several months, and I just couldn't. So back into the swing of things I go!

After watching the Giants get their shit pushed in by Brees and Shockey, it was quite pleasant to learn that the Eagles had THEIR shit pushed in equally as far, if not farther, by the Raiders. Kinda made a bad day just a little better...

Moving in with my girl tomorrow. Been essentially living there for the past 2 months....just now making it more official with a majority of my furniture going over there.

Good thing you rented instead of bought! haha, good for you bud. :)

Moving in with my girl tomorrow. Been essentially living there for the past 2 months....just now making it more official with a majority of my furniture going over there.

I pray for your furniture, posters, and you know...all the rest of your stuff :P grats though

I pray for your furniture, posters, and you know...all the rest of your stuff :P grats though

The market here was too nutty compared to LA for buying.....so renting was a very good move on my part. She owns her place, so once I am out of my lease....it will just be a matter of combining incomes and splitting expenses essentially. Excellent for both of us in every sense of the word.

The only catch was that I had to Lysol the HELL out of my equipment as she is an Occupational Therapist and is all about healthy living and all.....so as a centerman I just lost one of my tactics for distracting the goalie. ;)

The only catch was that I had to Lysol the HELL out of my equipment as she is an Occupational Therapist and is all about healthy living and all.....so as a centerman I just lost one of my tactics for distracting the goalie. ;)

you just need to teach yourself the natural way in producing stink on cue ;)

good luck btw :)

Edited by K9 Unit

I wonder how long you'll make it before you're on the venting thread, haha, just kidding. Congratulations and have fun.

Doubled up on Percocet, having a ball just sitting here.

Gotta love the little things in life like drugged up time wasting while sitting in a campus computer lab.

I had been looking for a pair of eastern conference gloves from the all-star game in dallas for a while. Finally got a pair of XXXs today on ebay. Quite hyped. Makes up for getting sniped on a pair of RBK pros the other day.

I had been looking for a pair of eastern conference gloves from the all-star game in dallas for a while. Finally got a pair of XXXs today on ebay. Quite hyped. Makes up for getting sniped on a pair of RBK pros the other day.

ahhh it was you, the cole ones ya?...didn't feel like paying $100+ even thought their worth that much :P

Edited by K9 Unit

haha yeah, I was in on the one90 western conference ones till they hit about 80.

I probably would have stopped at about 115, the free shipping kept me in longer though.

ye it was either the cole or one90 for me too...just decided i shouldn't, used too much money lately ;)...kinda regretting it already lol

Edited by K9 Unit