Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Week should be good. Getting my new phone (Moto Droid :D ), new skates, Modern Warfare 2 comes out on Tuesday and I'm camping out for that. And to top it all off, pay-day is on Friday and I'm expecting a HUGE check...sweet

Week should be good. Getting my new phone (Moto Droid :D ), new skates, Modern Warfare 2 comes out on Tuesday and I'm camping out for that. And to top it all off, pay-day is on Friday and I'm expecting a HUGE check...sweet

Shouldn't you change your 'tar?

lol, way to rain on his parade.

As much as I really dont want to live here, in this part of the country with these people. I just played drop in hockey with a former player from St. Cloud we then talked about players from my high school (I didn't go to school in this state even). That shit just doesn't happen in Seattle I'm willing to bet.

played some of the best pick up hockey in my life on the weekend. 16 guys in total and one goalie for about half the session. that would normally be a complaint, but the calibre of players, the intensity and the speed made it so much fun that we didn't even need goalies, it was more fun hitting posts and crossbars.

with about 35 minutes left in the session, a bunch of guys left, leaving 9 guys total. one spare and barely any breaks, yet the speed stayed high. TONS of moves, fucking amazing passes, tons of banter, it was like this group had been playing together for years. no attitude, everyone was smiling, and everyone was making great plays.

after the game, all nine guys brought their bags into the same room, which again, never happens, and we all sat there for almost an hour laughing our asses off, chatting and recapping. no one knew each other. it was amazing. better dynamic here than on some of the best teams i ever played on.

Edited by shotty

Scored my first ever shot from the point this weekend (not normally a D). It felt tip top, considering it was an inch off the post and a good 1-2 inches above the pad. One of the best slappers I have ever taken. :D

Edited by Aussie Joe

I love the way my mom thinks. For the past 2 weeks I have been bugging her about making a trip to TSR. Today she caved in, and also threw in a Boston College game against vermont in the trip. I guess this makes up for my dad being in the hospital for my birthday and not being able to go to a rangers game and Uconn Football games

lol, way to rain on his parade.

:angry:

Low, JR. Low.

But on the real, haven't gotten around to it. I know it has to go haha.

Bought new hockey pants and found that:

1- Suspender buttons allow you to use suspenders

2- Suspenders keep the pants from falling off

3- Padding works better than thin nylon for stopping fast pucks

All 3 of the above (while seemingly obvious) aren't, to Easton. At least on my Synergy ST4's.

So thank you Reebok for making pants for < $60 that don't leave with with black and blue marks and needing to pull up my hockey pants every other minute. My hockey experience has improved dramatically!

My daughter's MRI, PT, CT and bone scans were clear as were the lymph node biopsies and tumor site tests. She is now considered low risk and won't need chemo or radiation treatment.

I just hope I'm posting in this thread every 3 months for the next 5 years that the scans continue to be clear...

you don't have much luck with airplanes do you?

glad to hear nothing bad happened though

I work for an airline. I'll be on more airplanes this week than most people here will be on in a year.

I work for an airline. I'll be on more airplanes this week than most people here will be on in a year.

I think the only guy on MSH who can rival your flight time is Perron. Then again, there are some salesmen here who probably log 'athlete like' freq. flyer miles.

ahh did not know that, i have a friend who's a flight attendant for the toronto raptors but never hear stuff like this happen to her so i just figured ~shrug~

on the other hand, i'm killing her for not going with the leafs instead :P

I think the only guy on MSH who can rival your flight time is Perron. Then again, there are some salesmen here who probably log 'athlete like' freq. flyer miles.

MLSman logged I think 200,000 mi last year.