Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally bought a bathroom vanity today. After searching for what seems like forever, I find 4 vanity's in one day.

Found a vanity at a seconds store that I liked/fit the style in my master bath. After trying to match cabinets to the vanity, we decided to go to another place to pickup some showerheads. Well, what would you know, there is a vanity (literally) as soon as you walk in that looked great. What do you know, the manager he has 2 more in the attached warehouse of matching style. I end up picking one out of the warehouse. Did I mention that there were 2 matching cabinets there as well?

I ended up walking away with 4K worth of vanity for $600. The pieces were all special ordered and the buyer changed his mind.

You know what they say...when it rains, it pours.

Life is good.

Zach

Rounding third on being able to work from home with a few fly-ins and whatnot. Just in time for the wife to go back to her internship.

Getting back on the ice after 2 months and playing relatively good. I havent been able to make it to the rink due to my schools roller team and no time for pick up. Needless to say, Im pretty happy haha

So far in my league in the four games I have played I have ten goals and eight assists. Off to my best start ever!

And not a word about how the team is doing. Nice.

Down almost 15 pounds from doing nothing in honesty, occasional work i guess? Its pretty nice, I'm almost a full inch taller as well, hoping to pack on some more muscle as the hockey season goes along.

Today is my 27th birthday and my wife ordered CenterIce for me.

thats a cool gift.

mine reeled me in with a trip to ny to see the rangers (which was fucking unbelievable), and ever since then its been bunk. last year she forgot, and as compensation, her mom, who was visiting us at the time, gave me a slice of black forrest cake and a scrabble dictionary.

First game back after taking last season off. We played the team in my league that I hate... mainly because of the lady we call big nasty. Anywho, she stepped up into me with intentions of mushing me like a bug (she's got about 40-50 lbs on me). I saw it coming and dropped her instead. No penalty, and we won the game 8-3. I'm glad I'm playing hockey again :D

I won't say who since the offer is still on their site and I don't want people to purposely screw over the company but, I placed an order on friday for two sticks that were on sale, total came to 275+ change.

Got a call when I was at work today that they were out of this stick and they apologize for having led me to believe they had it. Long story short, for the same price I got two grip S17s.

Very much so. I had a similar problem with the same place last year. I guess they didn't realize it till about 48 hours later. They called, apologized, offered a similar deal and second day'd the product out.

Doc says I can go back to work.

Happy to hear that. Hopefully you don't have much more recovery to go.

First actual day of work is the 10th, I should be 100% by then. Now that I'm back on the active list again, I can leave for vacation on Saturday.