Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Good news Chadd!! Glad your almost 100 percent. I am making rapid progress in recovery from back surgery, I got operated on a month ago and now Im going full out in roller hockey and have come back much stronger. Still haven't been cleared for ice, but hopefully will in the next 2 weeks :)

I came out to my parents yesterday and they accepted it. I felt great not having to hide something like that anymore.

'adda boy! B) Bet it's nice to not have that staring at you from a dark corner anymore.

I came out to my parents yesterday and they accepted it. I felt great not having to hide something like that anymore.

I watched some of the latest Wanda Sykes special and she does a great bit about coming out to her parents.

That takes courage man, I'm glad they accepted it! I bet it feels great to have that off your chest

Today we hosted Northern Michigan for an MTU/NMU IDPA match. I felt I shot really well compared to how I normally do. I will be happy with top 5.

If only in scenario 4 i put all my groups up 6 inches! I put them on top of each other but I was in the center of the low -1 region.

Scenario 1 really killed me though- we had two targets that both had cover and anything but -0 shots counted as procedural errors. GRRR.

Went out on the town last night, first warm night since Feb. Didn't need a jacket etc. It was awesome.

Summer means, boardies, drinks by the beach and test cricket on the telly. Booyah!

Aussie... it also means bikini clad women trying to skate on the esplanade near my place. I should just set up a beach chair and watch them go by... lycra clad cyclists are too fast, and the ones who walk are usually too stern looking

Went to check my annual and flex leave schedule for the rest of the year... and I've got enough to basically take the whole of Dec off, as well as ALL the Fridays for the rest of the year... HR policies dont allow me to bring over more than 5 annual leave days to next year, so I have to clear the rest... And this year, I intend to stick to the rule of not checking work emails while I'm on leave.

Edited by fatwabbit

Aussie... it also means bikini clad women trying to skate on the esplanade near my place. I should just set up a beach chair and watch them go by... lycra clad cyclists are too fast, and the ones who walk are usually too stern looking

Went to check my annual and flex leave schedule for the rest of the year... and I've got enough to basically take the whole of Dec off, as well as ALL the Fridays for the rest of the year... HR policies dont allow me to bring over more than 5 annual leave days to next year, so I have to clear the rest... And this year, I intend to stick to the rule of not checking work emails while I'm on leave.

Damn! Thats awesome, I need to get that pill business back up and running and find a phat arse pad by the beach. ;-)

Check MSH instead of work emails dude, much bettter way of replacing an addiction.

I miss Santa Monica right now. :-(

my friend does that and uses a separate keyboard and mouse, so id assume its just easier to type and everything when hes sitting at a desk. not to mention its a bigger display

that is pretty sick. I'm kinda computer illiterate, but what would the point of doing that?

It gives me a 22" screen plus a 13" screen to work on.

my friend does that and uses a separate keyboard and mouse, so id assume its just easier to type and everything when hes sitting at a desk. not to mention its a bigger display

I thought about doing it that way too but I'm so used to my macbook keyboard and trackpad that I don't want to go out and spend $70 on a wireless keyboard + $80 on a wireless mouse.

rofl i got my gaming computer done but i'm too cheap to buy a monitor so i'm using my 42" HDTV...nice setup though, i got a mac lying around somewhere

27th Championship for the Yankees!

QFT. Pettitte gets the win and The Sandman finished them off.

Kind of like sweet redemption for me since the Rays, my number two team(since 1998), lost to the Phillies last season.