Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Based on what I've heard so far, I'm fairly certain he would have blown just a touch higher than .08.

Yes it said .19

It is sad either way. Not saying it was right at all. I guess it is just sad to see him ruin his life and someone elses.

Now cops are saying Dunn was traveling between 132 and 140 MPH at the time of his crash + .19

Dude murdered his friend, lucky he didn't kill anymore people.

Edited by tro

And furthermore. For anyone passing judgement. It only takes about 3-4 drinks in order to blow a .08. So if you have ever gotten behind the wheel after a couple drinks you too have legally driven under the influence.

I've driven 100+mph and I've driven when, in hindsight, I shouldn't have been behind the wheel. I've never done both at the same time, nor have I ever done so with others in the vehicle. If I was the one that crashed my car in similar circumstances, I would fully expect others to be critical of my actions.

A little fishy when you can't see the people talking. I'm betting that this video turns out to be fake.

Its from Viva La Bam extras, the video is there I think just as filler

I've driven 100+mph and I've driven when, in hindsight, I shouldn't have been behind the wheel. I've never done both at the same time, nor have I ever done so with others in the vehicle. If I was the one that crashed my car in similar circumstances, I would fully expect others to be critical of my actions.

I am with you on all of this. I have driven 150+ in a car and a bike but never under the influence. He was asking for it. It was stupid. He paid the ultimate price and unfortunately so did his friend. But after reading this I will say in the words of the reaper. You may be a general or a street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with the reaper! Live by the sword die by the sword. What did he expect would happen...

On Wednesday, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported that Dunn had been cited 23 times for driving infractions in the past 13 years -- including 10 speeding and careless driving tickets and three for driving with a suspended license. There was also a drunken driving arrest in 2005.

As far as the .19 that is usually a pretty mean buzz but a lot of people would still think they are safe to drive. .19 would equate to about 6 drinks or three big beers.

I am with you on all of this. I have driven 150+ in a car and a bike but never under the influence. He was asking for it. It was stupid. He paid the ultimate price and unfortunately so did his friend. But after reading this I will say in the words of the reaper. You may be a general or a street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with the reaper! Live by the sword die by the sword. What did he expect would happen...

On Wednesday, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported that Dunn had been cited 23 times for driving infractions in the past 13 years -- including 10 speeding and careless driving tickets and three for driving with a suspended license. There was also a drunken driving arrest in 2005.

As far as the .19 that is usually a pretty mean buzz but a lot of people would still think they are safe to drive. .19 would equate to about 6 drinks or three big beers.

You'd have to be a pretty small guy for that to be true

You'd have to be a pretty small guy for that to be true

http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/general/bac.htm

It depends on how they are poured, but how many bars only put one shot in a drink? How many bars serve 12 ounce beers. And the beer they are talking about is 4% a lot of good beers are double that, so it definitely depends on what beer and who is pouring the drinks.

A 180 lb man will hit .17 after 4 24 ounce domestic beers. If it is the good stuff in the 8-10% range you are now looking at wine numbers which go by 5 ounce increments, so two 24 ounce beers if they are strong will get you .17. The only reason I am putting this up here is because most people have no idea what it takes to get to levels well above legal. The worst part is, after four hours without a drink after your 2 24 ounce beers like sierra or any of the really good stuff, your bac will still be in the .10 range. Just a chart worth looking at if anyone on here is the type to think three or four drinks from the bar is under the legal limit.

Edited by skyscrape

(youtube)

)

My reason why I don't feel bad

Question, do we all know at least one person in our extended pool of friends who is like that? I know I have at least one whom no one trust with their car.

Well, she lasted 5 years longer than I thought she would.

She had to make it to the magic music death age of 27. Morrison, Cobain, Joplin, Hendrix...all died at 27.

Oh, BTW...I just got 73 points in our death pool. All I need now is Abe Vigoda or Zsa Zsa Gabor to kick it in the next 5 months.

She had to make it to the magic music death age of 27. Morrison, Cobain, Joplin, Hendrix...all died at 27.

Oh, BTW...I just got 73 points in our death pool. All I need now is Abe Vigoda or Zsa Zsa Gabor to kick it in the next 5 months.

You had her in a death pool? That's like getting Crosby or Ovechkin in a hockey pool.

You had her in a death pool? That's like getting Crosby or Ovechkin in a hockey pool.

I would think the drug problem lessens the value in a pool, even if she was very young.

What the... a death pool? I don't know if I should laugh or be creeped out

A bit of both honestly. LOL! It started Jan 1/11. We all put in $10 and picked 10 "celebrities" we thought would kick it this year. You get 100-age at death for each person on your list. Next January...person with most points wins the pot. It's worth $150