Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

This one is the best,

(Me)Hey can I hitch a ride?

(Friend)My friend Sorry Tiffany doesn't want anyone sitting in her seat.

(me)Oh so Tiffany is going....

(friend) she doesn't let me drive anyone else in my car.

My girlfriend's inability to understand where money comes from is infuriating. I play D-3 college baseball, with the recession people aren't helping me raise funds as much as in the past, I owe my coach $1200 for our spring trip, and necessary new gear. I only work about 4 hours a week at a campus job, so money is not exactly pouring in.

Christmas was what, a month ago? Valentine's day is February 14th, and her birthday is February 19th. Every day for the past two weeks I keep getting txt messages with random stuff she wants/wants to do for her birthday and Valentine's day. Honestly, the girl is not getting the fact that I have things I want to buy or have to pay for. I have no problem doing something nice for her, but this expecting $150-$200 gifts plus dinner out for both days is getting me frustrated.

"Women, you cant live with them, and they can't pee standing up."

-Rube Baker, Major League II

Next year break up with her before Christmas, and then get back together in early March.

My ex girlfriends best friend tried to make out with me on friday, i told her that wasnt gonna happen so she told my ex that we slept together, needless to say there are quite a few names that i would like to call her at this point in time.

Is the best friend hot? Might as well sleep with her now if you're already paying for it.

Really wish I knew what was going on with me right now. Since Sunday I haven't been able to eat anything without it turning my stomach, and not in a nauseous way - well most of the time. More like a sharp pain. Felt like shit on Sunday, body ached, head ached, fatigued all day. Monday was more of the same, today felt fine - until I ate something. Really hoping this isn't something long-term, because our family leaves for our Bahamas cruise on the 7th.

Australia Day yesterday, had a small gathering with friends at my place since we could see the fireworks from our living room. When the guests were leaving, some of them found that their shoes were missing from the front of the house.... woke up this morning to find that my car that is parked outside my house was broken into. B@stards made off with about $15 loose change, my company fuel card (which only works with my car), broken calculator, and my prescription sunglasses.

NOt exactly in the roughest of neighborhoods either, but we've got that many stupid teenagers roaming the streets these days.

Seriously here, get checked for swine.. It sounds the same as swine symptoms.

Oh that would be fucking fantastic. Excuse my language. Nothing is stopping me from going to the Bahamas again.

Oh that would be fucking fantastic. Excuse my language. Nothing is stopping me from going to the Bahamas again.

Forge the language. Go to the local walk in clinic and get some good drugs to get you better. Once I got my antibiotics whatever they were I was better within a week so get cracking

Forget.... Not forge, this was a double

Edited by ndlancer95

My ex girlfriends best friend tried to make out with me on friday, i told her that wasnt gonna happen so she told my ex that we slept together, needless to say there are quite a few names that i would like to call her at this point in time.

Is the best friend hot? Might as well sleep with her now if you're already paying for it.

She's pretty hot, under entirely different circumstances I would definitely try to talk to her and sleep with her without a doubt. But in my mind it just doesnt seem like the right choice, i'd rather her think that it happened then be told otherwise and forgive me, than to actually sleep with her and deal with all the drama that would bring to the table.

She's pretty hot, under entirely different circumstances I would definitely try to talk to her and sleep with her without a doubt. But in my mind it just doesnt seem like the right choice, i'd rather her think that it happened then be told otherwise and forgive me, than to actually sleep with her and deal with all the drama that would bring to the table.

yeah, I was being facetious... I wouldn't sleep with her if I were you... a girl that has no problem breaking up her best friends relationship is definitely one you want to stay FAR away from. I'd in fact go a bit further and take a good look at your own girlfriend, because a girl who would become best friends with someone so manipulating is probably a little off her rocker as well.

Forge the language. Go to the local walk in clinic and get some good drugs to get you better. Once I got my antibiotics whatever they were I was better within a week so get cracking

Well I just got back from the doctor. Turns out it's just the regular flu having it's course with me and I should be better in a couple days. Thank God.

A-holes who think yield means stop. A-holes who think you should yield when you're already in front of them. A-holes who think stop signs are merely a novel suggestion. Old people who drive 30 in a 45. I could go on for a while...

Came home from classes today to find all my hockey equipment at the end of the driveway in 50 gallon garbage bags and sticks in a garbage can. I commute to college from home to save money, and my stuff was all stored on a set of shelves or hung from a bar in the very back corner of our basement. Apparently, while cleaning today my mother decided that my gear was taking up too much space, and that, "she needed those shelves." When I start bringing everything back inside she tells me, "It stays in your room, it gets thrown away, or you find it all a new home." So, right now I am attempting to fit four pairs of skates, five pairs of gloves, two helmets, two sets of shins, two sets of elbows, two pairs of shoulder pads, and seven sticks in my room in such a way that I can still live in it. If not the Buy/Sell section is going to have one massive ad go up in the near future...

:(

Just wait to see what she does when the rest of the goalie gear starts rolling in!

A-holes who think yield means stop. A-holes who think you should yield when you're already in front of them. A-holes who think stop signs are merely a novel suggestion. Old people who drive 30 in a 45. I could go on for a while...

You are in Florida though...comes w/ the territory doesn't it. Sunny, warm weather and old fogies who should turn in their license. :)

SOMEONES WILLING TO PAY LIKE $350 FOR TWO EASTON S17S SO THAT MEANS I CAN'T AFFORD THEM!!!

They were perfect, grip, lefty, zetterberg, brand new, everything :huh:

Then I find out CCM changed their steen curve, can't find a U+ CL ANYWHERE With a reasonable curve.

except for an Iginla style pro stock, which may or may not be close to a P88/PM9

Edited by Hradsky

Came home from classes today to find all my hockey equipment at the end of the driveway in 50 gallon garbage bags and sticks in a garbage can. I commute to college from home to save money, and my stuff was all stored on a set of shelves or hung from a bar in the very back corner of our basement. Apparently, while cleaning today my mother decided that my gear was taking up too much space, and that, "she needed those shelves." When I start bringing everything back inside she tells me, "It stays in your room, it gets thrown away, or you find it all a new home." So, right now I am attempting to fit four pairs of skates, five pairs of gloves, two helmets, two sets of shins, two sets of elbows, two pairs of shoulder pads, and seven sticks in my room in such a way that I can still live in it. If not the Buy/Sell section is going to have one massive ad go up in the near future...

:(

Just wait to see what she does when the rest of the goalie gear starts rolling in!

Haha, she's going to blow a gasket. I honestly have to take a look at the perspective of selling alot of the extra, I really just do not have the room for it all now. But the goalie gear is a must-have.

iPad and no iPhone OS 3.2 or 4.0 (hopefully not for now anyway)

What a joke the iPad is. All the things people wanted with the iPhone left out, nothing groundbreaking. No way I would lug that around over a netbook and an iPod/Phone.

One day you will learn the #1 rule:

Don't stick it in the crazy.

One day you will learn the #1 rule:

Don't stick it in the crazy.

Haha she isnt "crazy" she just cant make up her mind about what she wants between us, one minute we're friends, the next im spending the night at her place etc etc.

She has trust issues, and seems to follow the mentality "if I cant have him nobody can" which is slightly annoying.

sucks even more is that i'm crazy about her. haha.