Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Damn sinus blockage. It's carnival weekend, the single greatest party weekend at my school in which Wednesday is encouraged to be an all-night affair (named the "All-Nighter", how apropo) and no class Thursday or Friday. I am near bedridden with sinus cloggings and general "I've been standing for 10 minutes, I'm now very tired" endurance..

IRS saying my refund was deposited Jan. 28th, no sign of it according to my bank...... Love $2500 of mine just floating around no where to be found

UPDATE...... Oh, Hey thanks JPMorgan Chase for returning my refund back to the IRS because the routing number was messed up. I like spending all morning on the phone with people that don't speak english because you couldn't take two seconds to find the right routing number to the unique checking account number that matches the info on the check and account number it should have been deposited into

Sorry to hear about the mix up, but your bank absolutely cant change that information. The direct deposit came in from a third party with incorrect info, so they must send it back by law. If you e-filed, you might want to check what you put in for the routing number to see if it was correct. Not your banks fault one bit. It was either you or the IRS.

IRS saying my refund was deposited Jan. 28th, no sign of it according to my bank...... Love $2500 of mine just floating around no where to be found

UPDATE...... Oh, Hey thanks JPMorgan Chase for returning my refund back to the IRS because the routing number was messed up. I like spending all morning on the phone with people that don't speak english because you couldn't take two seconds to find the right routing number to the unique checking account number that matches the info on the check and account number it should have been deposited into

Sorry to hear about the mix up, but your bank absolutely cant change that information. The direct deposit came in from a third party with incorrect info, so they must send it back by law. If you e-filed, you might want to check what you put in for the routing number to see if it was correct. Not your banks fault one bit. It was either you or the IRS.

For some reason, I don't know if I've never used it before for direct deposit or not but the routing number on my checks is not the same as the one for my state and I'm assuming that would be the issue.... But oh well guess I'll have to sit out by the mailbox and wait for the good ole fashion paper check

dad went to the mds today to check up on his menieres, and holy shit, he has a raspberry sized bleed in his brain. It is deep in the brain, so the Doc said nothing can be done until it bursts and then hopefully he can get helped in time from there. FML and F My dads Life. Pray for him........

Sorry to hear that man...stay strong and keep the faith.

Yea, I can't imaginehow it's going to be just having him one minute and seeing him with this enormous bleed in his brain the next. Ever since this evening, he's been moping around the house and sleepingalot something he dosent do often It sorta scares me

In lieu of the Facebook look-a-like theme going on this week. This is my look-a-like.

22751_1203736896822_1330590070_30475676_2028124_n.jpg

The look on Ralphie's face describes my look when I found out.

By the way, the picture is my kindergarten class picture, from 1995

Edited by EBondo

This snowstorm dumped around 20 inches of snow on Pittsburgh in the last 12 hours

I'd be posting that in the Sweet Spot Thread... but then again I'm from Texas.

Well i would but it didn't get any school cancelled and im not sure i'll be able to make it out of my neighborhood today haha

No school canceled? Ouch. See thats why it'd be in the sweet spot for me. We cancel school if there is a hint of ice. 20 inches of snow? We'd be out for a month.

No school canceled? Ouch. See thats why it'd be in the sweet spot for me. We cancel school if there is a hint of ice. 20 inches of snow? We'd be out for a month.

I think he meant that it was the weekend.

The snow storm is for sure in the Venting spot! I work for a certain bank that didn't care about the snow last night when all other companies were letting people go early, (we close at 7, but by the time we'd get out its closer to 8) of course my car slid off the road into a hill, and upon impact I banged my head off the window and gave myself a concussion, so now today I'm snowed in bored out of my mind and the whiplash is starting to set in and my neck is sore! I hate this snow!

You guys are LUCKY!! I got barely a dusting on some cars this morning, and nothing since. I seriously hate weathermen!! All they do is tease you with threats of A HUGE BLIZZARD COMING, and then we get diddly-poo!

Cell Phone is dead. Won't start up, won't charge, it's good and gone, since Friday. I used my upgrade to order a Blackberry on Thursday night, two day shipping, so I wasn't too worried about it. Now I discover that even though FedEx ships on Saturdays, I won't get my phone til Tuesday. Friday, Saturday, Monday Tuesday. Two days, huh? Not to mention I bought a car via my dad while I'm at school, so it's in his driveway, and I couldn't finish with the insurance agent to get coverage yesterday because he called me 2 minutes before I punched in for an 8 hour shift, (his fault for waiting 3 hours to call me back) and I can't finish that up til Monday now. Meanwhile, my dad has to overnight me t he title, and other documents so I can get a plate, which I have to then overnight back to him, so he can drive the car up to me. That will take until at least Thursday, probably longer as my dad inevitably drags his feet.

So to recap, the two biggest hassles in my life at the moment, not owning a car, and a really crappy cell phone, are both solved, but I can't reap the benefits for 4-6 painful and frustrating, not to mention expensive days.

Cell Phone is dead. Won't start up, won't charge, it's good and gone, since Friday. I used my upgrade to order a Blackberry on Thursday night, two day shipping, so I wasn't too worried about it. Now I discover that even though FedEx ships on Saturdays, I won't get my phone til Tuesday. Friday, Saturday, Monday Tuesday. Two days, huh?

You ordered Thursday night: Order is processed on Friday, two business days from Friday is....Tuesday. My phone has been on the verge of death for a few days since it vibrated into the kitchen sink full of water. I ordered my replacement on Thursday night and it will be here on Tuesday as well.

Last night my girlfriend was saying how lucky she was to have me and how she loved me so much, now today she doesnt think I trust her and wants a break? Its weird.. A break where we dont find new people, whats the point of that?

Last night my girlfriend was saying how lucky she was to have me and how she loved me so much, now today she doesnt think I trust her and wants a break? Its weird.. A break where we dont find new people, whats the point of that?

That fu***** sucks, man. I'd die if mine did that

Gotten rejected a few many times in the past year or so..... It kind of sucks when you are having a bout with clinical depression.

Edited by starsfan71