Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

You ordered Thursday night: Order is processed on Friday, two business days from Friday is....Tuesday. My phone has been on the verge of death for a few days since it vibrated into the kitchen sink full of water. I ordered my replacement on Thursday night and it will be here on Tuesday as well.

Yea, the order and shipping is partly frustrating, the real frustrating part is me being carless and phoneless for the better part of next week even though the money is spent on those two things. Oh well, expect to see a post from me on THursday, from my blackberry, all giddy about finally having a car. :P

Gotten rejected a few many times in the past year or so..... It kind of sucks when you are having a bout with clinical depression.

Keep your chin up boss, it'll all work out in the end for ya. Believe me I could share stories with about that...

I have to go to school in 5 hours :angry: , my sleeping pill never kicked in, and I'm out of chew.

what kind of spiked chew are you using that helps you sleep at night?

So I go to the doctor last week, again... Doctor tells me that it's most likely a torn ligament in my knee and tells me to get a X-Ray and go see my orthopedic. I, of course, question taking the X-Ray because obviously that won't show a torn ligament... The Doctor agrees but says it's procedure, so I do it. I wait a week and was "lucky" enough to get an appointment the morning after the Super Bowl(and I already agreed to be at a party... and I never break my word) and the day I have two tests in school. I of course left the party early, not long after the game ended but, for the past four months I haven't slept remotely well... some of you might understand some of that...but I'm not going to get into that.

The XRay place is 30 mins from me and I already had it done and requested to pick up the report/films on Friday... Which they said no to, then I find out this morning when I call to see if they are ready that they were ready for me on Friday... despite them telling me they weren't ready when I called them on Friday. Soo there goes an hour of sleep, pick up the films and wait in the orthopedic for an hour for him to tell me that he thinks I have a torn ligament and that he needs a MRI to see how bad it is. He tells me to schedule a follow-up directly after the MRI, easy enough... The first available date is the 25th of this month... a little over two months since I was injured and told my PCP "I think it's a torn ligament."

Oh and I still have two tests to take today and a pile of bills and errands to do... and it hurts a lot to walk but no biggie since we don't know for sure that it's a torn ligament. :rolleyes:

Edited by TBLfan

Keep your chin up boss, it'll all work out in the end for ya. Believe me I could share stories with about that...

ye i can share too, all i can say is try and hang around your friends, you always feel better afterwards, don't go into hiding

the fact that I am in the highet vocab cla in my school and am tumped by my warning for gratuitou language. I understand that I wore and deerve a warning but what i gratuitou? All I ee i good meaning and free and tuff?

orry guy for profane language, got carried away

my keyfor the letter between r and t wont work.... highet, orry, guy, wore, cla, tumped, gratitou, i after all I and what. deerve, ee, tuff all need that letter. mod pleae edit for me???

Edited by ndlancer95

the fact that I am in the highet vocab cla in my school and am tumped by my warning for gratuitou language. I understand that I wore and deerve a warning but what i gratuitou? All I ee i good meaning and free and tuff?

my keyfor the letter between r and t wont work.... highet, orry, guy, wore, cla, tumped, gratitou, i after all I and what. deerve, ee, tuff all need that letter. mod pleae edit for me???

How'd you manage that?

Edited by dsjunior1388

ye i can share too, all i can say is try and hang around your friends, you always feel better afterwards, don't go into hiding

Thanks guys now that I am back on lithium for the first time in a long time I am feeling better.

1. Looking at the warning it says "Gratuitous profanity", no idea what you're bitching about.

2. Additional warning and suspension added for bitching about getting a warning.

feature_graphic.jpg

We're in the 15-20" part of the picture and that doesn't include the 16 or so still on the ground from the last one.

Gotten rejected a few many times in the past year or so..... It kind of sucks when you are having a bout with clinical depression.

Tis the season! I was just coming on here to post the same thing.

Like others have said, keep your chin up. Thank god for friends and hockey!

Edited by skyscrape

That fu***** sucks, man. I'd die if mine did that

I just left her. I told her that I was tired of fighting and I thought it was better off if we went back to living life before we were even friends .. she seemed 100% okay with it and even agreed, but now shes spreading all this stuff about me and saying that she broke up with me and spreading things about me that only she knew .. If only I didnt have a conscious, I know some things that could really ruin her life.

Some girls are stupid. I left her because she was bad to me, she agreed and said she treated me like crap and i didnt deserve it, I thought maybe things were done with but now shes out to get me pretty bad.. Another phyco ex girlfriend? I hope not..

On a side note, the second im single again it seems more girls are interested in me then ever .. I like it, but im not ready to move on right now.

Edited by Leafsrule16

I played with a couple really good players last night, including a former D 1 defenseman, and a pair of euro pros. I learned how much I really blow at hockey. I was so pissed, I wanted to quit at the end. All the strides I made in the past year meant not a damn thing. Yeah, I scored a few goals but everyone else had at least 7 or 8.

Remember the 10,000 hour rule: takes that long to become expert in anything. They all passed that years ago, and you're still working toward it.

Remember the 10,000 hour rule: takes that long to become expert in anything. They all passed that years ago, and you're still working toward it.

That's sage advice, my man. I got a lot better in my agility pretty quickly, and I was pleased. Then I saw how these guys could do everything I could do agility wise, but 50% faster...

Edited by gxc999

Like you said though, you were playing with pros, guys who have been working on it since they were 15... they've been at it a hell of a lot longer than you.

Like you said though, you were playing with pros, guys who have been working on it since they were 15... they've been at it a hell of a lot longer than you.

I'd subtract at least another 10 years off that, haha.

Another dud "winter blizzard" so far, at least in my part of Jersey. A few inches... hopefully much more to come this afternoon.

We had 6 or 7" last night, now I can't see across the street.