Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Okay, I'm sorry mom and dad but what the hell? I go home with my report card, all courses over 90% with the exception of 2 lower grades, where the teacher explains why it's low and that it's a misunderstanding. Yet still, you get pissed off, start shouting off about having to take school seriously. I didn't even hear one good job or I'm proud of you. That's all I freaking want.

Edit: Forget this, we patched it up, there was another family member in some financial trouble which just gave that day some edge, so they got a little hasty. Sweet: Bought a second Base stick today, parents offered to pay for half cause of my "hard work". Thanks Mom and Dad.

Edited by NextBobbyOrr

Dear Great Skate

Thanks for reminding me how to NOT run a business and remembering why I never set foot in your store when home visiting the folks.

Yours in true disgust,

Saba

firstly, those commentators are idiots: high stick, bumping the goalie, interference, etc. talking out of their ass before they even realized what happened.

secondly, you can clearly see the ref in the frame when chris puts his hand up front of kippers face... he's looking right at them... no call. ref should have put his arm up and blown the play dead right there before the shot gets released 2-3 seconds later.

good pronger scrum vid, though.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise: a vasectomy hurts like you wouldn't believe. I'm glad it's over. I can't describe what it's like to take a needle in each nut.

Women will say "if we can bear children, you can deal with a needle". Fuck that. They have no idea how sensitive our nads are...watch a 2 year old tap a dad in the nuts with a plastic bat on America's Funniest Home Videos and see him drop to the floor like a 6 month old in the fetal position...now imagine having to take a needle in one nut...

...then know another one is coming.

8 hours later and my left nut is at least 2x its normal size. I have been sitting on an ice pack all day, and taking Codiene every 4 hours...guess that's a perk...a silver lining to one hell of a morning after Thanksgiving. Not saying that I am not glad I did it...no need to worry about having more babies...but if you decide to do it and you have the option...I vote sleepy time anesthesia. The memory of the needle makes me shiver. I have a very high tolerance for pain. Don't put yourself through that torture.

Glad I have this place to rant...cause moving hurts like you wouldn't fuq'n believe.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise: a vasectomy hurts like you wouldn't believe. I'm glad it's over. I can't describe what it's like to take a needle in each nut.

Women will say "if we can bear children, you can deal with a needle". Fuck that. They have no idea how sensitive our nads are...watch a 2 year old tap a dad in the nuts with a plastic bat on America's Funniest Home Videos and see him drop to the floor like a 6 month old in the fetal position...now imagine having to take a needle in one nut...

...then know another one is coming.

8 hours later and my left nut is at least 2x its normal size. I have been sitting on an ice pack all day, and taking Codiene every 4 hours...guess that's a perk...a silver lining to one hell of a morning after Thanksgiving. Not saying that I am not glad I did it...no need to worry about having more babies...but if you decide to do it and you have the option...I vote sleepy time anesthesia. The memory of the needle makes me shiver. I have a very high tolerance for pain. Don't put yourself through that torture.

Glad I have this place to rant...cause moving hurts like you wouldn't fuq'n believe.

Can't exactly ice 'em down, either. Hope you're doing a little better!

not that i will ever get one... but dr. pollock in vancouver pioneered the "no needle, no scalpel, virtually painless and bloodless" vasectomy. all the talent on the local sports radio show have sworn by him.

might be a good reason to visit the city by the sea

edit: actually, its kind of funny that i mentioned visiting vancouver.. i think his website has some great tourist tips so that you can turn your vasectomy into an adventure if you're travelling to vancouver for it.

Edited by shotty

D-MEN...LISTEN AND TALK TO YOUR GOALIE!!!!

My goalie is insane, I'm not listening to him. Come to think of it, just about every goalie I've had has been insane.

Can't exactly ice 'em down, either. Hope you're doing a little better!

Thanks man. Iced them for two days...helped a bit. Left nut still black and blue...shit still hurts.

Looked into the no-needle option, but there were no doctors remotely close to me, and traditional therapy seems to be the only one accepted by health insurance. I hope for future males looking towards permanent contraception that this changes and the no-needle capability becomes more widely accepted. I can deal with the black and blue...and the soreness. The traumatic memories of the needles, however, will linger for a long time. That should be outlawed as a form of torture.

Hit that point of the season to where I'm so frustrated that I dread going to practice every day. I have a prick of an assistant coach who is negative 24/7 to every player on the team other than his 2 favorites. We have moved guys in and out of the team and our offensive can't get anything going. I feel like I have been playing some of my best hockey lately but, seems some guys are just playing jrs because its "something to do" after high school is over and they are hurting the team. Coach has yet to understand that some guys are like this.