Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

I saw FedEx trucks all over yesterday, UPS decided to not deliver at all yesterday, even though all day their tracking site said my package was on time with a 2/26 delivery date. You also can't pick up from UPS on a Saturday.

Girlfriend's friend stepped on my phone. Touch screen = gone . Now on my brother's old EnV that shuts off whenever it feels like it. It was an accident so I'm not going to make the girl pay for the phone... Still doesn't change the suck factor of the entire situation though.

Girlfriend's friend stepped on my phone. Touch screen = gone . Now on my brother's old EnV that shuts off whenever it feels like it. It was an accident so I'm not going to make the girl pay for the phone... Still doesn't change the suck factor of the entire situation though.

I used to have the ENv and towards the end it would shut off 9 or 10 times a day.

Well, today is the Gold medal game, and after working for two weeks trying to trade hours, no one could help me and I work from 1:30 to 9:00. I talked to my boss and may be able to move my lunch forwards or backwards to get home and see the end of the game. Any advice? My lunch is scheduled from 4:30 to 5:30, if the game starts at 3:15 EST should I ask for 5:00, or will 4:30 be better?

Well, today is the Gold medal game, and after working for two weeks trying to trade hours, no one could help me and I work from 1:30 to 9:00. I talked to my boss and may be able to move my lunch forwards or backwards to get home and see the end of the game. Any advice? My lunch is scheduled from 4:30 to 5:30, if the game starts at 3:15 EST should I ask for 5:00, or will 4:30 be better?

That's good you can catch some of the game. I will miss all of it because I have a SAT prep class

I used to have the ENv and towards the end it would shut off 9 or 10 times a day.

HATED the enV Touch I had. I will never go back to LG phones after four Voyagers and two enV Touches in two years.

Droid, FTW.

Hit a gopher or a mole or something not human that was crossing the street on my way to the rink tonight. Got called in to cover 3 games because some other officials called in 'sick' after the gold medal game. After the audible 'thud' I was just kinda stunned. I've never run over any animals before. I have two cockatiels at home and just thinking about them wandering in a road made me cringe.

Animals who run into the middle of the street late at night: 0

Me driving my car at night: 1

:(

HATED the enV Touch I had. I will never go back to LG phones after four Voyagers and two enV Touches in two years.

Droid, FTW.

I love LG phones..I don't need a smartphone and while the Voyager was junk I really like the enV (original) and enV touch I have now. I'll never change unless I get a blackberry or something.

Droid, FTW.

The one that got wrecked was a Windows Mobile phone. It wasn't great, but had WiFi, a great customizable alarm set-up, great contacts program, games and some other great features I used regularly. Going back to a regular phone is really testing my nerves. My contract is up in December; hopefully by then I'll be making enough that after getting booted off the family plan (happening no matter what) I can get a nice data plan and a phone that can keep up with me. Albeit, I may have it encased in steel and Plexiglas for good measure.

noticed my tenon guard is on the verge of ripping right off my 1 month old pair of flexlite 4.0's. I bought them in Vancouver and im really hoping I dont need to make the 80 dollar ferry ride over there. That added to the fact I cant just send my skates away because our team is in the middle of the first round of playoffs is starting to get to me. Oh well

noticed my tenon guard is on the verge of ripping right off my 1 month old pair of flexlite 4.0's. I bought them in Vancouver and im really hoping I dont need to make the 80 dollar ferry ride over there. That added to the fact I cant just send my skates away because our team is in the middle of the first round of playoffs is starting to get to me. Oh well

I wouldn't play without a tendon guard. Take them to a cobbler or seamstress and see if they can stitch it back on, even just as a temporary solution.

Edited by furlanitalia

ran over a nail on friday and its too close to the side wall to repair. $780 at the dealership, $456 at costco... but i have to wait 10 days. run flats - never again.

Apparently it is next to impossible that the tumor in my dog's lungs will get better, even through surgery. :(

That sucks dude. How old and what kind of dog? remember that next to impossible still has a chance to get better. Ill pray for her or him.

On another note, anyone ever have experience with the MLA handbook for works Cited page for a book?

Thanks man he is an 8 year old Sheltie, who has had perfect health up until now. We spotted it early because my mom is a vet technician, so we have at least a little bit of a chance.

Very. What is your query?

Tell me if I'm right because I found this on wiki and idk if its correct.

Example

Author is Pete hablan

Book is American Realism

Published in NY

Simon Publishers

Published in 1998

Hablan, Pete. american realism. New York: Simon Publishers, 1998

This was the example I saw