Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Tire place thinks they can beat the piss out of my car, and not align or balance it after mounting new tires. Ha, wait until they pay for all that to be done somewhere else...

Balancing should be included but you're on your own for an alignment.

I paid for an alignment. That is what pisses me off. The rear brakes (which I replaced last weekend) now creak as I drive. It's looking like the ebrake is coming off of the hub. I'm thinking somebody went for a hoon in my car as well.

I paid for an alignment. That is what pisses me off. The rear brakes (which I replaced last weekend) now creak as I drive. It's looking like the ebrake is coming off of the hub. I'm thinking somebody went for a hoon in my car as well.

Sorry to hear of the bad service and I hope you get satisfaction. But what the f-- is a "hoon"?

ACL is torn :sad: Having surgery within the next month. There goes the upcoming season............

That sucks. I hope the recovery is quicker than expected and you get back on the ice soon.

Had 16th row dead center tickets to Rush, of course they play at the only place in Chicago that doesn't have a roof over the seats. Beautiful outside all day, minus the heat. 20 minutes after being at the venue it starts to pour. After waiting around another hour after the start time for the show it gets cancelled. Just my luck, kicking myself in the ass that I didn't get tickets to mondays show. Any other venue in the Chicagoland area and the show would have went on. Hopefully they reschedule for when I am still in town.

My show last week:

Set 1: The Spirit Of Radio; Time Stand Still; Presto; Stick It Out; Leave That Thing Alone; Workin' Them Angels; Faithless; BU2B; Freewill; Marathon; Subdivisions.

Set 2: Tom Sawyer; Red Barchetta; YYZ; Limelight; The Camera Eye; Witch Hunt; Vital Signs; Caravan; Love 4 Sale; Closer To The Heart; 2112 Overture / Temples Of Syrinx; Far Cry

Encore: La Villa Strangiato; Working Man

Just fantastic show before, during and after the live performance. These guys are still fun and I encourage any fan to see them!

My show last week:

Set 1: The Spirit Of Radio; Time Stand Still; Presto; Stick It Out; Leave That Thing Alone; Workin' Them Angels; Faithless; BU2B; Freewill; Marathon; Subdivisions.

Set 2: Tom Sawyer; Red Barchetta; YYZ; Limelight; The Camera Eye; Witch Hunt; Vital Signs; Caravan; Love 4 Sale; Closer To The Heart; 2112 Overture / Temples Of Syrinx; Far Cry

Encore: La Villa Strangiato; Working Man

Just fantastic show before, during and after the live performance. These guys are still fun and I encourage any fan to see them!

My wife and I are going to see them here next month. I'm really looking forward to the show.

ACL is torn :sad: Having surgery within the next month. There goes the upcoming season............

Right there with ya. Mine tore 3 weeks ago, diagnosed 2 weeks ago, and my surgery is in 2 weeks.

Race ya back to the ice!!! ;)

Waiting at an intersection behind two vehicles as we let a funeral procession have the right of way turning left in front of us. Loser behind me can't stand to wait so he pulls around us into the oncoming lane and proceeds to bully his way through the funeral procession. Classy.

Waiting at an intersection behind two vehicles as we let a funeral procession have the right of way turning left in front of us. Loser behind me can't stand to wait so he pulls around us into the oncoming lane and proceeds to bully his way through the funeral procession. Classy.

When I was in Elementary School, I recall being on a school outing once that had walking as a group somewhere in town. A funeral procession was coming by and the teacher made us all stop and stand until it had passed us. I've never forgot that.

Right there with ya. Mine tore 3 weeks ago, diagnosed 2 weeks ago, and my surgery is in 2 weeks.

Race ya back to the ice!!! ;)

How did you tear it? I made knee on knee contact with someone and it tore. I'm gonna build a rink in my backyard so I can work back into things at my own pace. It will be good because by the time it will be frozen, 3 months will have passed since surgery.

My facebook got hacked again with that "get the sexy body of a celebrity" stuff. Anyone ever have that happen to them where it posts that article on like 40 friends' walls randomly?

My facebook got hacked again with that "get the sexy body of a celebrity" stuff. Anyone ever have that happen to them where it posts that article on like 40 friends' walls randomly?

Haha I did!! On some like "OMG this is the funniest fail ever" or something like that...plus I was away for a 3 day vacation so I get back to over 100's of posts I didn't do, hate posts and yeah... :facepalm:

Just change your password.

How did you tear it? I made knee on knee contact with someone and it tore. I'm gonna build a rink in my backyard so I can work back into things at my own pace. It will be good because by the time it will be frozen, 3 months will have passed since surgery.

In the corner boards, puck at my feet, kicked the puck with my right foot to avoid the incoming defender as he lost his footing hauling ass at me and he fell into the outside of my left thigh/knee as I was about to pivot.....knee buckled inwards, something popped, i squealed like a 13 year old girl from the hit and explosion i felt in my knee before i hit the ice. The guy that hit me started shouting at the ref "blow the effin whistle....blow it....blow it" the second i hit the ice as he knew that I was in trouble and something pretty bad had gone down. Lo and behold.....he was right. :(

Edited by Spreedizzle

In the corner boards, puck at my feet, kicked the puck with my right foot to avoid the incoming defender as he lost his footing hauling ass at me and he fell into the outside of my left thigh/knee as I was about to pivot.....knee buckled inwards, something popped, i squealed like a 13 year old girl from the hit and explosion i felt in my knee before i hit the ice. The guy that hit me started shouting at the ref "blow the effin whistle....blow it....blow it" the second i hit the ice as he knew that I was in trouble and something pretty bad had gone down. Lo and behold.....he was right. :(

ouch, sorry to hear! wishing you a fast recovery!

Sorry to hear about it. At least he wasn't one of those dicks who'd laugh and skate away??

Watching the World Cup. Marvel at the skill but I just can't stand watching these guys flop around like a bunch of pussies when someone touches their shin. I get trying to draw a penalty but this shit is shameless and the refs are suckers.

Asshole graphic artists who send 350mb files to print and the art isn't even hi-res. Took 5 hours (yup, you read that right) to RIP and print.

damn dude. how the hell does that happen!?

im a graphic designer and ive never sent anything to print thats been more than 10 mbs. and that includes hi-res stuff.