Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

vapor 10s but how would he still have a pair?

if you want something bad enough it can be found. I have a brand new pair of Vapor 10 AND a brand new pair of Vapor 8 skates in my surplus storage.

Alfredsson ditched MLX and is back in Vapor X60 skates.

I'm not surprised. He hasn't had a point in 10 games.

The taper on the Widow is more comparable to the original Easton T-Flex rather than say the S19.

It's a much thinner and longer taper while keeping a rectangle shape versus an oval or round shape.

Looks very intriguing, cant wait to get my hands on one.

The taper on the Widow is more comparable to the original Easton T-Flex rather than say the S19.

It's a much thinner and longer taper while keeping a rectangle shape versus an oval or round shape.

I haven't seen the stick so I can't comment...but how is this different than any other one-piece composite such as a ST, SE, Dolomite, etc?

I haven't seen the stick so I can't comment...but how is this different than any other one-piece composite such as a ST, SE, Dolomite, etc?

By the looks of it, I'm purely speculating that it looks like it's giving it a stiffer taper moving the kick point up a little.... Again pure speculation, or me hoping for it cuz that's what I like in my sticks

Eh, the T-Flex taper wasn't nearly as dramatic or as elongated. However, the Widow does appear to be more T-Flexish than the S19.