Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

April 2011 I assume, that would be the 2 year mark for the X60 skates, and stick would be october 2011. The X60 stick came out October 09 right?

The guy who posted the pics said the skates and stick would be out late 2011. The 7.0 stick is supposed to replace the X50 he said.

Not digging the graphics package on the APX (prototype?). Hopefully thats not locked in yet.

I agree fully man those are ugly. If they are continuing it from the Vapor series I don't know why they would use the Supreme finish on them...

I agree fully man those are ugly. If they are continuing it from the Vapor series I don't know why they would use the Supreme finish on them...

Maybe they are making an Alive skate in a Vapor cut.

Googles quick turn-up http://mybasehockey.com/

Looks like a new company... not even a website out yet.

They are still working on one of their facilities which is supposed to be finished in a couple of weeks so I'm not surprised their website isn't fully functional yet. I ran into one of the ex-NHLers (not sure if I should name names) involved with Base Hockey and he showed me a couple of sticks he had laying in his car. The sticks felt really light, balanced and seemed very well-made and didn't feel hollow like some OPS do.

I'll have a better idea on how this stick handles after I take some shots and pass a couple pucks around in a few weeks.

The gloves Stamkos has are definitely Bauer, he's wearing them at their PR event. Even though most of the guys wear Jofa shoulders and elbows, they all wear Bauer at the summit. It's a get together to make promotional videos, shoot commercials, and take photos in the bauer gear, there is no way they're letting a guy where another product even if it is bauer branded. It defeats the purpose of the event.

The gloves Stamkos has are definitely Bauer, he's wearing them at their PR event. Even though most of the guys wear Jofa shoulders and elbows, they all wear Bauer at the summit. It's a get together to make promotional videos, shoot commercials, and take photos in the bauer gear, there is no way they're letting a guy where another product even if it is bauer branded. It defeats the purpose of the event.

Yes, we know they are Bauer. We are aware he is at their endorsee event. We were just comparing the graphics to the 11k graphics package, and wondering what model gloves they were.

Yes, we know they are Bauer. We are aware he is at their endorsee event. We were just comparing the graphics to the 11k graphics package, and wondering what model gloves they were.

Ah, misunderstood the post. my bad.