Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Looks like Warrior pants.

NJ's internal uniform code calls for a small logo on the side of the right leg.

Philly does the same thing, but on the back of the left leg.

I thought they were warriors but I couldn't see the "W" on the front so I wasn't sure

Looks like Warrior pants.

NJ's internal uniform code calls for a small logo on the side of the right leg.

Philly does the same thing, but on the back of the left leg.

Any idea as to why they have this policy?

Any idea as to why they have this policy?

Same reason they are only allowed to have numbers under 30. Except this year a lot of people got injured/called up so I think they're up to #34 which is Mark Fayne.

Kor Shift 2 skates? No freaking way.

It's not that suprising since it's Perry Berezan wearing them. He was one of KOR Hockey's Directors before they went out of business.

I think the fact he's with Warrior now is obvious. I read somewhere the reason behind the change was the Easton Rep was either let go or moved to a different company. IIRC, SubliTWILL made the comment.

Nothin new here but I was at the Pens-Hawks game and I was checkin Staal's twig since he's using ONE95s again and he was using Eric's.

Nothin new here but I was at the Pens-Hawks game and I was checkin Staal's twig since he's using ONE95s again and he was using Eric's.

They were showing Cooke on the bench and there were 2 ONE95's behind him that said "E. Staal" on them.

Sticking with the B's, more of a curiosity question but when do we think Bergeron will switch out of Reebok sticks? He has broken something like a dozen during the last 3 games.