Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Look at what Santa dropped off early...

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
On the stick it says it weighs 305g but the scale says 433g? Mabye the scale isn't calibrated?

Trust me when I tell you, the scale is DEAD ON.

On the stick it says it weighs 305g but the scale says 433g?  Mabye the scale isn't calibrated?

Trust me when I tell you, the scale is DEAD ON.

those guys from peru would REALLY be piseed if it wasnt, eh?

It is just plain ridiculous that they mark 305 instead of 433. Agreed, they may use a cut-down stick to measure the printed-on weight. But you'd have to chop off 2 feet of the shaft to make it loose 130 grams.

I am shaking my head in disbelieve that no legal action has ever been taken by competitors. I could hardly think of a more obvious case of customer deception which is (at least in Europe) sanctioned by laws against unfair competition. In German courts I'd get a temporary injunction within 48 hours that immediately prohibits shipments/sales of the "mislabeled" sticks. But wait... OPS are sold in Germany, too. I might want to kick off some action against this practice which really makes me sick (as a customer and as a legal expert).

If only the pattern was available in retail, perhaps i could go back to easyon. i nice small heel curve with a closed face. CCM stuart is the closest thing i've found in a retail pattern. Been meaning to try the crosby though.

oh no....if the weights are wrong...that must mean a stealth really DOESN'T have an 11 performance rating. I hope nobody finds this out ;x

What is the heel to buttend length of the stick?

Just curious because of the BS line that is used when ever they state weights "* when measured at industry standard length of 57 inches..."

I don't see the point on this one? Why would the SL be listed lighter than its big brother Stealth? Also does it have a colored blade?