Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Is that really how long his stick is (in the SI picture)?

Looks normal. Keep in mind that the stick on the very end of the toe.

101308_hossa_nml.jpg

Is that really how long his stick is (in the SI picture)?

He is known to use a very long stick in comparison to the rest of the NHL. Some people have even suggested it might be just beyond the legal limit.

Edit: double post.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NHL-PENGUINS-WARRI...941302817736464

Powerplay auctions also has these pants up, I can't believe people are willing to spend what appears to be around $450 (perhaps more) on pants.

I love those colours as much as the next guy, but oh MY!

I'm loving those pair of pants, very much so that i am pidding, one million dollars *doctor evil laugh*

paging poster JoeyJ0506

HAHA :P ... Anyway, his sticks are indeed incredibly long. 4" fused extension in them. I can give a measurement when I get home.

I do too but what's with the Penguin patch on the leg? that seems shady to me.....

You guys need to give it up... Everything coming from Ziggy's and PowerPlayAuctions is legit.

You guys need to give it up... Everything coming from Ziggy's and PowerPlayAuctions is legit.

True. Ziggy is in the locker room every game working with Heinze. Hell, I even think Ziggy was in the Stanley Cup photo.

But I think Warrior screwed up the order or something. No Pens logos on the pants.

Feds%20Atl%20Big.jpg

But I think Warrior screwed up the order or something. No Pens logos on the pants.

*Picture*

Nice Eye! I would not have noticed (not like I was bidding anyway). I still stand by what I said about both being legitimate sellers. I'd still take them... but, not at $300+

love that Franchises! The pinky stripe looks so good. Wish I could justify the pair on ebay.

me too, rather get my own pair if i'm paying that much

Oh jeez look at that grammar. "love that Franchises"

Where was my mind?

Judging by your location, I'm thinking on the beach B)

oops, I didn't mean to imply shady as in "fake". I've been around long enough to know that Ziggy's and PP Auctions are pretty much the only place to get the Pens gear. I was just wondering if PP sewed that patch on themselves to up the value or something.

oops, I didn't mean to imply shady as in "fake". I've been around long enough to know that Ziggy's and PP Auctions are pretty much the only place to get the Pens gear. I was just wondering if PP sewed that patch on themselves to up the value or something.

Maybe the club asked them to do a couple pairs with the skating penguin on them to see what it would look like? I really have no idea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jonathan-Tavares-1st-N...=item3cadc7d55b

Couple problems with this one. First off, over 4 grand for a pair of hockey gloves.

More importantly, the auction claims to be the gloves Tavares wore in his first NHL game. However, Tavares was wearing the Islanders throwbacks in his first NHL game, complete with gloves of a lighter blue, with both an orange cuff and orange fingers. These are clearly not the same gloves, unless the seller is referring to the gloves Tavares wore in his first preseason game, which is stupid, because no one cares about the first pre season game.

tavares31-1.jpg