Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

That guy should have either built his feedback to a positive or at least made a new screen name with a 0 feedback rather than trying to sell an item with a -1.

I dunno, I think the negative feedback makes him seem dangerous... he's probably just misunderstood.

yeah ,definitely repainted, the stick looks like ST , but I like this

but this s17 has a square botton so it wont break as easily

no words why only THIS S17 has a square bottom .

Reagarding Ebay rating , what that -1 means ?

Yeah its either a ST/SE repaint or a pro stock s17. which is an actual s17 without the elliptical taper. But yeah, -1 thats a little risky

-1 means they have only bought/sold one item and they got negative feedback. I looked at his feedback and it said he failed to pay for an item.

TSR has some good stuff. Considering that locally bauer 4 rolls cost about $110, $130 shipped (thats what they charged me for my "the whale" gloves) is a relative bargain. The whole pro-stock thing is what it is. Sure pro-stock stuff is great, but I just want to wear what feels good, and looks good, and in that order.

I love this one.

These sell for $750 at the Blackhawks store.

He wants $9,999. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...9#ht_500wt_1154

Also notice that the Autograph is of Jack Skille, not Niemi.

Wow, It's no wonder he covers up half the reciept with sticky notes, he doesn't want people to know he paid 750$ for them, what a con artist....10 grand.

Wow, It's no wonder he covers up half the reciept with sticky notes, he doesn't want people to know he paid 750$ for them, what a con artist....10 grand.

the last line of his auction

"BUT IT NOW $9,999......OR........BEST OFFER........."

I dont see anything wrong with the Modano autographed helmet auction. I swear some people just love to nit pick every little detail about items people are selling. Being a power seller on ebay I cant stand customers like that. THe guy never said it was a game worn helmet nor did he ever say it was Mike Modanos helmet. THe auction was for a Modano autograph plain and simple. The guy obviously bought the helmet and stickers to give the autograph a little more appeal. To me having a autograph on a dressed up helmet is much more appealing then on a plain white piece of paper. Give the guy a break!

I dont see anything wrong with the Modano autographed helmet auction. I swear some people just love to nit pick every little detail about items people are selling. Being a power seller on ebay I cant stand customers like that. THe guy never said it was a game worn helmet nor did he ever say it was Mike Modanos helmet. THe auction was for a Modano autograph plain and simple. The guy obviously bought the helmet and stickers to give the autograph a little more appeal. To me having a autograph on a dressed up helmet is much more appealing then on a plain white piece of paper. Give the guy a break!

Except for the fact that a common fan browsing for a Modano autograph sees that and thinks "wow, modano's actual helmet, even has the stickers"

half: i dont think so. any fan (collector or not) knows what "game worn" means and the value it adds. you're a fool if you buy something with assumptions on ebay.

No where does it say "THis is Modano's actual helmet!!!!" The helmet and stickers are simply a platform for the autograph to be carried on. IF anything your the one over thinking this auction. And like I said before, its people like you that make selling things on ebay a pain in the ass. That auction is for a Mike Modano autograph which is clearly stated, not a game used Modano helmet and autograph!!!!

Maybe I just like nitpicking, jeebus. I realize it doesn't say game worn or is actually his helmet. As a fan and small time collector, I realize this. However, the price he listed it at would lead anyone else to think that it might've actually been Modano's. That, I had problem with.