Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

The pair that went for 600 were Ryan Kesler's game worn, so a collector definitely picked those up. I don't get it either though, so much money.

Understandable, but similar could be said for the money you tie up in multiple pairs of custom gloves. Something's worth is what an individual is willing to pay I suppose.

Don't know who'd pay this much for this...I thought it was Pro Stock and maybe a diehard collector would consider..BUT it's not

http://cgi.ebay.com/Easton-Synergy-Hockey-Stick-SHANAHAN-85-LH-Rare-/260750010055?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb5e966c7#ht_500wt_1081

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I love it, under his rationale I can get 10K easy for my actual pro stock Shanahan!!!

To markstmartin89:

No. Not when they aren't pro stock and you can get them brand new for $20-30 more than the bids at. The glove isn't a very good glove at all either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I love it, under his rationale I can get 10K easy for my actual pro stock Shanahan!!!

"This stick only weighs 460grams. I can count on one hand the available sticks today that weigh 460 or less."

I feel kind of sorry for the guy, must have a lot of fingers on that one hand.

To markstmartin89:

No. Not when they aren't pro stock and you can get them brand new for $20-30 more than the bids at. The glove isn't a very good glove at all either.

Thanks paulie, if they stay at 50 bucks i might still get them on the count of how cheap they are though

"This stick only weighs 460grams. I can count on one hand the available sticks today that weigh 460 or less."

I feel kind of sorry for the guy, must have a lot of fingers on that one hand.

I'd actually like to know how many Sr sticks out there actually weigh less than 460.

I'd actually like to know how many Sr sticks out there actually weigh less than 460.

Was curious myself and based off what IW listed there are about 7ish at least. x60,Totalone,One100,11k,9k,Crazylight,and the Octolight. Eq50 would count without the end plug weights as well. That is just based off the listed weight from there.

Was curious myself and based off what IW listed there are about 7ish at least. x60,Totalone,One100,11k,9k,Crazylight,and the Octolight. Eq50 would count without the end plug weights as well. That is just based off the listed weight from there.

That's why I said "actually". A lot of sticks that are listed at a certain weight weigh a lot more than that since the weight is before painting and what not.

Widow, X60, Total One, S19, Dolomite Spyne, Dolomite DD, Miken MV-3, SE16, U+ Pro, One95... Thats not all of them...

There are a lot more too if you go up 15 grams or so.

That's why I said "actually". A lot of sticks that are listed at a certain weight weigh a lot more than that since the weight is before painting and what not.

I'm pretty sure IW weighs one stick of each kind they have in stock and list it on the site, so that would be pretty close to an "actual" weight.

Plus don't those Eastons from the ebay ad have the weight listed on the stick and that's what he put it on ebay as? So that stick probably weighs more than 460 as well.

I'm pretty sure IW weighs one stick of each kind they have in stock and list it on the site, so that would be pretty close to an "actual" weight.

Yeah, so does TotalHockey