Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

"These b****** were made in Canada. And unlike your girlfriend, you can actually show these to your friends."

This guy has awesome description skills :D

+1 on the description skills. I had a good laugh while reading it.

Disappointing, he didn't add a pic of the armadillo.

I remember that "Armadillo" thumb on the Cooper gloves when I was a kid. It always seemed very protective.

I love that he's claiming they are a Pure Hockey exclusive. I walked into my local Peranis the other day and saw a whole rack of the S19 Pures for sale.

I love that he's claiming they are a Pure Hockey exclusive. I walked into my local Peranis the other day and saw a whole rack of the S19 Pures for sale.

Well, in Pure Hockey's defense, Easton has the S19 Pure all over its facebook page with links saying it is exclusive at Pure Hockey. Pure Hockey certainly thinks that they're exclusive and Easton is letting them post that on their wall.

Now, as to the seller, I'm not sure why it wouldn't be simpler to just buy one direct from Pure Hockey, but I guess he's trying to make a buck.

http://shop.ebay.com/hockeyheaven/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

this guy is high as a kite if he thinks he's getting this kind of money for these helmet "re-creations".

he didn't even get the stickers on the Ovechkin helmet right!

I once saw a Selanne re-creation that went for 400.00 and say a Jagr go for 500.00. I once even sold a Jofa helmet for 125.00 and when I was at a Play it again sports they had some marked at 75.00 and asked about it the guy said they sell them all the time. I know Jofa helmets are kind of rare now. But making re-creations is a joke.