Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

What am I looking at?

The stick. It's a copy of the Easton V-Series prototype stick graphics, the same stick Steen's been using.

I love the prototype stick non-graphics. None more than STX prototype that said "prototype" on it, though.

Nice to see Lehterä still sporting his made in Finland custom sticks. I'd buy one from my LHS if they weren't 100 flex.

201410162326844076604-p5.jpg

Not sure if you meant the Lehterä ones but if you did, they're probably pretty close to Dolomites. "Old school" fused sticks.

WOW! Custom QR1s? Or something else?

Nice job indeed, since Warrior probably has the best graphics packages of all stick manufacturers time and time again. Their QR's look amazing! This is clearly a prototype.

Nice job Warrior :facepalm:

10cp8py.png

What am I looking at?

You are looking at a blacked Warrior stick for 2015. (That's all I think I can say) I know a bit about the stick, as well as what it is / what it's called and I have a picture although I don't think I'd be allowed to release said information on this forum...

You are looking at a blacked Warrior stick for 2015. (That's all I think I can say) I know a bit about the stick, as well as what it is / what it's called and I have a picture although I don't think I'd be allowed to release said information on this forum...

No, you won't be allowed to release that info.

We'll delve into that when the time is right.

No, you won't be allowed to release that info.

We'll delve into that when the time is right.

Yup. Thanks JR. That's what I thought. It's too early to release that info. I'd also like to stay on the good side ;)