Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

I get that was it was released to the general public for preorder, it was used by pro players, and I have no contact with any mod/admin so

Okay, just got an updated situation report. Discussion about the new Ribcore Sticks is permitted. That being said, there are still some things that we can not allow to be discussed yet. Now as far as your posts earlier, Joe.. those are still being removed due to them not being in the right thread.

Better shot of the MX3 gloves. Straight from Bauer's Supreme MX3 stick page:

supremestickae_14_7037.jpg?fresh=3909&mw

The graphics and segments really echo the old Nike Quest gloves. I dig the look a lot.

The graphics and segments really echo the old Nike Quest gloves. I dig the look a lot.

I think the MX3 glove looks like Bauer made their version of the Warrior Luxe/Covert.

supremestickae_14_7037.jpg?fresh=3909&mw

The strangest thing about that photo is that his ear loops and chin strap are white. Leafs haven't worn white chin straps with their blue helmets since the mid-90s. I'm sure that picture is from a Bauer photoshoot, but it's still interesting that he'd be wearing the wrong helmet.

If that's from a game... then I really have no idea when it would have been from, unless it was pre-season.

Brad Hunt scoring his first NHL goal was using Greening's stick. I only know of one Greening (Colin) in the show. Thought this was interesting. Side note, this guy was cut from his Minor Hockey A team.

405739C1-FDD5-4F5E-9899-CD7A7A58020E_zps

Probably a function on what blank jerseys they have laying around in the size they need. I'm sure there are other teams that will have the same if they haven't changed their jersey designs in a little while.

He doesn't have a Warrior deal.

Nick Backstrom in Warrior gloves and stick tonight against the Sharks. Guess that explains the P92 now being called the Ovechkin.

15352104889_9c1b7a2334_c.jpg

It made no sense for Bauer to pay OV and have his name on a Tier 2 stick pattern, P08. The PM9, P88, and P92 are the 3 Tier 1 Bauer stick patterns. So long Backstrom......

Right, I'd rather have Backstrom jump ship than Ovechkin to be invisible in the stick category, if there was such a tradeoff.

He doesn't have a Warrior deal.

I didnt say or imply he did, I said it could explain him not having his name on a stick any longer since he was no longer head to toe Bauer.