Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Slightly OT - was that pic shot with a 50mm 1.4 lens? If so, I just got that lens the other day (Canon). :)

close... a 50mm f/1.8 Nikon(series E from about 20 yrs ago), the 1.4 is too baller for me :rolleyes: They take great pics of equipment though.

Slightly OT - was that pic shot with a 50mm 1.4 lens? If so, I just got that lens the other day (Canon). :)

close... a 50mm f/1.8 Nikon(series E from about 20 yrs ago), the 1.4 is too baller for me :rolleyes: They take great pics of equipment though.

No joke....the DOF is amazing. I still want to pick up a macro lens though eventually because I love macrophotography :)

Thanks guys. I'm definitaly gonna wait until the new lines come out and get in plenty overtime days at work. The pants are 2 piece and I'm very excited to try them out. I've had xxlite pants and currently use synergy girdle and shell, but the RBK's fit awesome

I think I'm done... for a little while.

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

First picture

First row: Bauer Vapor 10(Modin), Eagle Z-air(Arnott), Eagle X-72(Custom TBLfan model ;) ), Eagle PPF+(Navy/silver), Easton B.Richards

Second row: Easton J.Boulerice z-air ("MSH2" palm, Easton z-air(Blue), Easton 4-roll(Barnaby, Stars), Easton 4-roll(USA), Easton 4-roll(Czech Republic, Lang)

Third row: Easton 4-roll(Team Russia), Easton 4-roll(White/Navy), Easton 4-roll dressed as SE16(Robitaille), Jofa "8700" (TBL), Mission Warp(Toronto, Green)

Second picture

First row: Mission M-1 5-roll(Ferland made?), Mission M-1(J.Bruckheimer), NBH 5-roll(Richardson), NBH Vapor XXX(NYR), NBH XXXX(2008 skills comp).

Second row: RBK by MIA(Green), Mission with MIA/Warrior made Reebok cuff(Hale), Sherwood 9950(TBL), TPS HGTPro(Afanasenkov), TPS HGPro.

Edited by TBLfan

I was really thinking about ordering a new pair of gloves, and your pictures aren't helping. I definitely don't NEED them, but they are oh so pretty....

BTW sick collection. You've got some really nice gloves in there. I especially like those Canadiens/Caps/Rangers RBK 4-rolls.

Edited by HattrickSwayze

Thanks guys, I'm pretty proud of the collection right now. Not much there that I'm not incredibly happy with.

BTW sick collection. You've got some really nice gloves in there. I especially like those Canadiens/Caps/Rangers RBK 4-rolls.

MIA made Caps. Green is wearing a pair last time I checked. Nothing in the collection made by RBK/Reebok.

TBL Fan are those vapors 40's Female Final Four Addition?

skillscomp-1.jpg

I lost the initial auction then bought them when they got posted again for not a whole lot. Smelled and palm was hard as a rock. De-stinkified them and put some glove conditioning foam in the palm. They are some of the softest/most mobile gloves I own. Funny thing was JR sent me a link to a pic of Hale using them, knowing that I like stuff like that... 4 months later, they're mine. :)

I lost the initial auction then bought them when they got posted again for not a whole lot. Smelled and palm was hard as a rock. De-stinkified them and put some glove conditioning foam in the palm. They are some of the softest/most mobile gloves I own. Funny thing was JR sent me a link to a pic of Hale using them, knowing that I like stuff like that... 4 months later, they're mine. :)

I was thinking about bidding on them too but was broke at the time so decided not to. I love all the Easton 4 rolls and also the Rbk branded 4 roll bottom left bottom pic... who actually makes that glove? I've been eyeing the Phoenix pro stock one on hockey monkey, just wish it was a bit cheaper.

Those beige TPS gloves are unreal. My brother used to have a beige coloured pair of Eagles that I've always loved.

Branches also made a beige glove back in the 90's which was really cool.

Hey TBL in the first picture, second row from the top, the easton gloves in the middle. Are they Sharks color or Dallas color?

Stars. Barnaby.

I was thinking about bidding on them too but was broke at the time so decided not to. I love all the Easton 4 rolls and also the Rbk branded 4 roll bottom left bottom pic... who actually makes that glove? I've been eyeing the Phoenix pro stock one on hockey monkey, just wish it was a bit cheaper.

MIA made. The cuff on the Reebok/Missions is MIA/Warrior too. The Eastons are pretty cool. The last two in the seond row and the first in the third are made for international teams: USA, Czech(Lang) and Russia. They feature the country's flag and name in that country's language on the cuff. The sens new Synergys are still my favorite out of the 4-roll Eastons.

I still need a pair of CCMs, but I'm saving that category until I can find a pair of Lecavalier Vectors. :(

*I'm going to edit the first post to describe all the gloves for convince... and my boredom.

is there anyone that still makes the tan gloves? as a side note, tufftek gloves in a color close to those tps' TBL posted would be insane.

Um, no, I sent it to you to mess with you if you could figure out what they really were, and you couldn't.