Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I was expecting the toned-down Sakic but this is what I got:

damn my pucks would be flying all over the place with that xP too open for me

ccm vector 08 lid, graf supra 707 custom skates, rbk 7k pro elbows, rbk 8k pro shins, ccm 501 tacks upper with ccm hp18 +1" bruins pro stock lowers, second pair of pants is vice versa ccm hp18 upper (too tall) with the 501 tacks lower, sticks top to bottom are: nbh vapor xxxx chris summers, nbh one95s pateryn u of mich (p89, 112), and nbh vapor xxxx brian "big ern" mcgrattan (p89, 107)

Must have had that left over from last year... he used those last year and Synergys this year

It was Easton pro stock time at Halfmoon's den the last couple of days...

This is the apple of my eye...Viktor Kozlov's curve is my favorite pro curve - bar none. Extreme heel curve, square toe with a 7 lie. The height of the blade doesn't exceed 2.5 inches anywhere, with a length of 9.5, so it's perfect for maximum puck control. It also has a pretty flat bottom, which makes it even more perfect. For me, that is. :)

I can't begin to express how stoked I am to have this. Another member here is hooking me up with a Kozy Dolo...

Kozlov S17 -

kzlvs17.jpg

Got this from a friend inside the Yotes organ-I-zation...

Z Michalek SE16. It's a nice stick, but I'm not quite as stoked on this as I am the Kozzy...

michalek_se16.jpg

Haha dude that kozlov is nassty!! I'm pretty sure I couldn't even make it down the rink one time with that beast holding onto the puck. 7 lie tho how tall are you man?

That Kozlov curve is absolutely hideous (in the nicest possible meaning of the word). I just can't imagine playing with something like that.

To EdgeKid3: You don't really have to be tall to have lie 7. He might use a short stick and like to stick handle and shoot close to his feet.

Haha dude that kozlov is nassty!! I'm pretty sure I couldn't even make it down the rink one time with that beast holding onto the puck. 7 lie tho how tall are you man?
That Kozlov curve is absolutely hideous (in the nicest possible meaning of the word). I just can't imagine playing with something like that.

To EdgeKid3: You don't really have to be tall to have lie 7. He might use a short stick and like to stick handle and shoot close to his feet.

Yeah, she is hideously beautiful!

To answer your question, I'm average height - 5'10 - but I love the way a higher/tighter lie plays for my style of skating and overall style of play. (like Hockeyman mentioned) I like playing with the puck closer to my body, and I can also get more efficient shots off. Ironically, it also allows me to control the puck more. Not that it would be an ideal setup for everyone, but it's one thing I've found that really works for me and my style of play.

Yeah, she is hideously beautiful!

To answer your question, I'm average height - 5'10 - but I love the way a higher/tighter lie plays for my style of skating and overall style of play. (like Hockeyman mentioned) I like playing with the puck closer to my body, and I can also get more efficient shots off. Ironically, it also allows me to control the puck more. Not that it would be an ideal setup for everyone, but it's one thing I've found that really works for me and my style of play.

really cups that puck huh ^.- ... does the puck roll off the heel real easily though? i love the lie 7 part though lol

May as well announce it now since it will happen within the next few hours. First topic with 1 million page views.

Most of those are to look at your glove collection....aren't they?

Just got a couple pro stock one95 in. They're actually XXXX but for $105 each i can't complain.

3465783527_d724fb2a1e.jpg

the curve (taped stick is a sackic for reference)

3466598818_42d9c4a21f.jpg

the lie. any guesses on what the lie might be?

3466599368_f5ea66d986.jpg

I think I'm developing a problem

3466599640_20569fc09b.jpg

Wow, that is peculiar to look at (flat blade) Great looking stick though!

Is the six digit code above the flex specific to the blade? (0678-16)

Reason I ask is I have a Seidenberg one95 with an awesome curve, would like to know if theres a way to know exactly what the numbers mean? (I believe it says 102 and C beneath the six digit code)

Wow, that is peculiar to look at (flat blade) Great looking stick though!

Is the six digit code above the flex specific to the blade? (0678-16)

Reason I ask is I have a Seidenberg one95 with an awesome curve, would like to know if theres a way to know exactly what the numbers mean? (I believe it says 102 and C beneath the six digit code)

i don't think theres a rhyme or reason behind the the 6 digit number. It's just the pattern number that the blade has been assigned. same thing with pro stock skates, if you take out the insole you can see the # for foot mold that was used. Just makes it easier for the pros/equipment managers to re-order equipment. the number below that is usually the flex. and below the flex is usually the model name.