Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Went to see how Pavelski is doing with his recovery today, and since I was the only one at the rink he was kind enough to give me a stick. At first glance you would think, ehh nothing special just a pro stock s19, but take a closer look and you'll notice that it's a se16 with S19 graphics. The blade is also a sand paper like finish., it's a sakic curve. Awesome stick

sales449.jpg

sales450.jpg

If we're going to nitpick, it's a grammatical issue on the capitalization with the pronoun and proper noun "I" and "Samsonov," not spelling.

Where can I get a Samsonov pro stock One95?

I'll tell you after you learn to spell.

Meh. Tomato, tamoto. My main gripe with it is there is a rather large, 'no selling' bit underneath the topic title. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, I think would include inquiring where to buy such items.

If we're going to nitpick, it's a grammatical issue on the capitalization with the pronoun and proper noun "I" and "Samsonov," not spelling.

Went to see how Pavelski is doing with his recovery today, and since I was the only one at the rink he was kind enough to give me a stick. At first glance you would think, ehh nothing special just a pro stock s19, but take a closer look and you'll notice that it's a se16 with S19 graphics. The blade is also a sand paper like finish., it's a sakic curve. Awesome stick

sales449.jpg

sales450.jpg

I hate you <_< lol

I just picked up a s19 in a sakic curve today too -.- Not as special as that twig though.

Edited by Xtra

My new Kotalik. Thanks Automorph. :)

I don't know if anyone remembers some of my older Kotaliks, but I love the blade size. Sure, the curve is a radical departure from the extreme heel curves I typically like, but the Kotalik's blades are a little shorter - length and height - than most blades and it translates to unbelievable puck control. Side by side with a retail Sakic, the Sakic looks like a boat oar!

newtps_kotalik.jpg

My two lids with some rare Oakley visors obtained from my aunt that works for Oakley :-)

Mission Intake & Easton S17 lids

capsfront.jpg

Oakley Fire Storm Orange tinted visor

eastonside.jpg

Oakley Sub Zero Blue tinted visor

missionside.jpg

The Sakic curve on the S19 has decreased in size from previous Easton sticks... or am I just crazy?

nope, ive noticed it too, and im not a big fan of it. i really liked the old sakic. its almost like the Iginla now ( might of misspelled that)

My two lids with some rare Oakley visors obtained from my aunt that works for Oakley :-)

Mission Intake & Easton S17 lids

Oakley Fire Storm Orange tinted visor

g]

Oakley Sub Zero Blue tinted visor

g]

Very cool but I think the visors would look better on opposite helmets (black w. orange & white w. purple).

Edited by Citixen

(black w. orange & white w. purple).

+1, the storm orange is very halo.

I was going to say the same thing... "What up, Master Chief?!"

They do look really, really cool though.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

(black w. orange & white w. purple).

+1, the storm orange is very halo.

haha I said that to myself too just now lol indeed it does resemble much of master chief's helmet.

Who Cares?

Who Cares?

I for one. Laziness and ignorance is damn annoying.