Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally got my hands on a pair of Easton Pro Stock gloves! Great protection, digital palms and very light weight, can't wait to try them out.

Trent Hunter L.A. Kings

33pdoc3.jpg

bh0gee.jpg

6yjqso.jpg

Edited by Citixen

Photo0238.jpg

My twig

Photo0236.jpg

5k helmet

Photo0228.jpg

Supreme One60 shins hanging out, liners removed (in wash)

Photo0227.jpg

Easton Synergy ST4 shoulders, X20 skates that I'm looking to replace

Photo0226.jpg

Easton classic elbows, Koho revolution mitts

Photo0225.jpg

These pants are so old I forget what they are

Just picked these up on eBay:

F7dhH.jpg

RBK 11K, size 9EE. Currently in RBK 8K size 9E. Thinking EE might help with some foot cramps I occasionally get if I tie the laces too tight.

Apparently NCAA pro return. Either way, a steal for $299!

that's a sweet curve!

Thanks. I've been looking for a stick that had a similar curve to the retail Sakic/Draper but just has a little more toe curve added, plus in a lower flex. This one looks nice off the ice, I'm excited to see how it plays.

Current glove collection:

Powertek Fusion Q5 Red and Green (Northern Ireland Tridents), Powertek Fusion Q5 Green and White (Team Ireland), Warrior Bardown Black, White and Orange (Belfast Ice Foxes), Bauer Vapor XXX Pro Stock, Rbk 6k Fitlite Pro Stock, and brand new, never worn Louisville TPX Mighty Ducks Gloves

p1010026at.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Powertek Fusion Q5 Red and Green (Northern Ireland Tridents), Powertek Fusion Q5 Green and White (Team Ireland), Warrior Bardown Black, White and Orange (Belfast Ice Foxes), Bauer Vapor XXX Pro Stock, Rbk 6k Fitlite Pro Stock, and brand new, never worn Louisville TPX Mighty Ducks Gloves

p1010026at.jpg

Where did you get the Ireland gloves ???????

5ddca192.jpg

Great stuff as always Philly

p1010026at.jpg

where did you come across the ducks tps's????

Are many guys wearing green gloves this year? Not long until you head to Erzurum! Was fun for U18's atleast. haha

jconc1941:

Cheers boss

booyaagrandma:

Got them online, they're not Team Ireland issue but they match the colours perfectly so a friend is gonna wear them with Ireland at the WC's at the end of the month.

mghens6823:

Again i got them online, a seller on ebay mustve came accross an old warehouse cause he is selling STACKS of brand new but old ass gear, he had heaps of these style of Louisville's in all different colours but these were the only pair of Ducks ones, i snapped them up literally 10minutes after he posted them with a Buy It Now. Brand new, with tags (which are still on there) and with the bag they came in, that has a $175 price tag on it so im guessing he imported them from the states, real nice gloves but havent worn them, too scared too haha. Got a sick brand new easton shootout alumniuim shaft off him the other week too.

Balmer15:

A cheifs player!? i live 2 minutes from the wigwam haha, not sure about the gloves, i know at least 2 guys will be in some form of green gloves (one guy has full Combat 52.cal customs), but obviously Ireland doesnt issue sick gloves when they really should haha.

Edited by Aaron26