Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

These came into the shop for sharpening. Circa 1985 in excellent condition.

th_ultra1.jpg

th_ultra2.jpg

th_ultra3.jpg

The interior ankle pads were a problem with these skates. A lot of guys cut them.

The interior ankle pads were a problem with these skates. A lot of guys cut them.

God, I hated those holders.

I wish people would let other members know when they are going because I would give an arm and a leg for those warrior retro's, the green hustlers, and the green bauer helmet. im so jealous im to the point of tears LOL!!!

Hockey 1 has a bunch of those in a leaking trailer , probably 20 or so pair, new in boxes.

That place is sitting on the most random stuff in storage.

I wonder if that is the "default" color or something. The ones I was checking out were the same colorway. I really like the thumb in these. The palm is nice too.

My rep has the same colors on his sample pair. Most likely the cali Bauer rep sold his samples since booking season is just about over. Just an educated guess though.

sure that they are really big for 32" . My waist is around 35"/36" and pants fit well , however I should use suspenders as well. First time I wore them on without suspenders was my fault . In order to compare these to my previous ones I need to fall down several times , but there have been no opportunities so far to check them out.

TSR advertised those as "Uconn" pants